“Peaceful”
Review of Deer Run Motel

Deer Run Motel
Ranked #60 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed July 23, 2010

My family and I (there were 7 of us, 5 kids 2 adults) stayed at deer run this summer. We had a wonderful time. We were close to Silver Dollar City and didn't have to fight the traffic. There is also a walmart and several fast food places in Old Branson which is near by and you don't have to fight the traffic to get there. Deer run is not fancy by any means, but we just used the rooms to sleep. It was family oriented and quiet. The pool was nice for the little ones to swim in and they had a blast. The staff was very friendly. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends. We are going back this month and I am staying on the strip, the only reason is because my husband wants to experience the strip this time around without the kids. if you are looking for a quiet place to stay this would be the place.

1  Thank barkerpolly

Reviewed July 15, 2010

We LOVE this motel. We stay here every time we go to Silver Dollar City. We luv that they have the shuttle, it helps when the kids get cranky & needs a lil nap!! There also helpful 2 ur needs. My dads handicap & they made sure our stay was convenant for us. There very friendly & nice. I've reccomended this place 2 alot of people, they luv it 2!! We want 2 thank u for making our stay wonderful. Ur 1 of the reasons we luv SDC & Branson. Thats why we visit every 2 years. So, thank you for making us 2 want 2 keep coming back!!!!!!

Reviewed July 9, 2010

We stayed over the July 4th weekend and v impressed with the quality of this motel. It may look a little shabby from outside (to some folks) but is excellent from inside !!!
Rooms, space, linen/towels were great. We asked for extra amenities - fridge/micro (coz of toddler needs) and they were happy to provide it for minimal cost.
The folks are so friendly and quick with their service. The breakfast is decent but you really can't expect much more for the price. V easy access to SDC but its a 15-20 min drive to downtown. Will definitely stay again !!!

Reviewed July 3, 2010

This was our first time going to Branson and we went to many hotels to check rates and ect..We picked this hotel due to the rates was reasonable and the staff was great the women at the front desk was very sweet and very helpful. The rooms and bathroom was very clean. The rooms didn't smell the AC was very cold which was great because it was hot when we was in Branson. Yes, it wasn't close to everything but you didn't have to worry about bumper to bumper traffic. If I go back to Branson this will be the place I stay at again very impressed.

Reviewed June 30, 2010

Me, my wife, and two girls came to Branson with my brother and his little girl in March. we looked at several different motels and chose to stay at Deer Run. the price was good at about $50 a night. One of the reasons we decided to stay at this motel was the continental breakfast because of our bigger family and the free shuttle to Silver Dollar City. The breakfast is average with donuts, cereal, waffles, milk, juice, etc. The shuttle though was a little bit deceiving. The shuttle was a SDC shuttle and only ran every hour and a half, starting at 9:15 in the morning. We missed the first shuttle and just decided to drive and park. The staff was very friendly and service great. The rooms were average and clean. The only bad part about the motel if you want to call it bad was the location. The good part was that it is actually walking distance to SDC but whatever else you choose to do you have to drive all the way back into town. But like I said if you want to call that bad then Deer Run is a good motel for those vacationers on a budget.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2010

This is our second time to stay at Deer Run, and had a good time. Motel is great for our big family. Rooms are clean and comfortable and are large in size. Motel staff is friendley and helpful. It is closest thing you can get to Silver Dollar City. We love to go back to the motel after a long day at the park and sit on the deck and listen to the quite,while the kids swim in the pool. We have stayed in motels in town and Deer Run beats them all hands down. Allready looking forward to our next stay with them.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2010

We love, love, love Deer Run Motel....We've been coming to Branson for years, mostly to visit Silver Dollar City and this motel is perfect for that....The rooms are huge, they are clean, the staff are wonderful every time you see them...They go over and above to help you out...The free shuttle is great....no long lines in traffic or hiking for miles from the back parking lots, they drop you off right at the door.....the pool is great....and the absolute best thing about Deer Run is how quiet and peaceful it gets at night.....No traffic noise, no bright lights, just peaceful with a beautiful view from the back of the property and comfy rocking chairs to sit in and enjoy it from....We have probably stayed at this motel at least 30 times and we've never had a bad experience....One time during an after Christmas stay the rest of my family left early one morning to head home...my children and I weren't in a hurry and decided to hang around....Got ready to leave and broke the car key off in the trunk and it was the only key I had....long story short, they let us stay in the room at no charge, recommended an awesome pizza place that delivered, and even had their maintenance man drive me into the local Wal Mart to see if we could duplicate the key (we couldn't due to too much was broken off)....My dad ended up bringing me another car key and 8 hours later we were on the road home......and though we ended up leaving much later than the check out time, there was no charge to me at all....

When we visit the Deer Run, it's like visiting an old family friend.....While it isn't a Marriott or Hilton, it is a very clean, decent place to stay and we take the money we aren't spending on a motel room and spend it elsewhere....

Don't be afraid to stay here, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family