White Wing Lodge
$68
Savannah House Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
$94
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
$104
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
$55
Westgate Branson Woods Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
$78
  • Pool
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
$109
$227
$105
Hotels.com
$214
$229
All reviewsclose to silver dollar cityfree shuttletoaster wafflestram stopbiscuits and gravycontinental breakfast isbumper to bumper trafficroom was cleancoffee and juicewest bransonwe've stayedplace to stayworked greatindian pointgreat pricechecking outoutdoor pool
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

This is the third summer that we have stayed at deer run. I didn't think there was any way for them to out do the last two summers, until we came into view of the hotel sign that read "Welcome Hanson Family". My kids were ecstatic. And we go to the office to check in and the staff remembers each of my children as well as my wife and I by name. We only stay four or five nights once a year, talk about customer service. The rooms are very clean, the premises are very well maintained. They are putting the finishing touches on a new deck around the pool(great job mark and heber). It's super close to silver dollar city with free shuttle service to the park. They also sell two day for the price of one tickets to silver dollar city and white water. This is the only place my family stays when we are in branson. They live by their motto arrive as guest and leave as family, I promise you that! Thanks to all the people at deer run who make it a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Very nice motel, quiet, out of the main traffic. It is very easy to drive to the things you want to do and see. Places to eat nearby so do not have to fight the traffic. Staff is very nice. Small pool, but was well kept. I would stay again if in Branson.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Barb T
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My family and I stayed her for 2 nights and we loved it. Such a great location, and VERY close to Silver Dollar City. Less than a mile to be exact. They even have a shuttle to take you to SDC and back. We decided to go against the shuttle since we went on a day when SDC wasn't very busy. We really enjoyed our stay, it was clean and all the staff was very friendly! We will be coming back to stay in the future.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kaitlin C
Reviewed June 23, 2014

My husband and I made Branson the last stop on our honeymoon tour of the Western United States. We've stayed at Deer Run Motel before, and we've always been pleased, it's our regular spot. The price is very reasonable, VERY clean rooms, nice views and wide verandas for outdoor lounging, quiet wooded location. It's less than 1/2 mile from Silver Dollar City, but if you don't want to walk the tram will pick you up right in front of the motel. They remodeled the pool this year and it looks very nice, beautiful cedar deck and pergola. The folks that own the place were very welcoming on our first visit, remembered us on our second visit, and by the third visit we're all on a first-name basis. Very family-friendly, biker-friendly too--overall just a great down-home feel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank Whammytap .
Reviewed June 9, 2014

The motel sign says, "come as a guest, leave as family." I think they really mean it! They go out of their way to make your visit pleasant, even to the point of memorizing your name, anniversary, etc. The rooms are always clean and pleasant smelling. The owners do their best to greet you personally by name and are always looking for ways to improve your visit. Our family recommends Deer Run highly.

Room Tip: If you want to be by the pool, choose rooms in the 100s. 200s are ground level in front, but you must go downstairs to the pool. 300s are quietest, but have stairs wherever you need to go.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple