“Texas Golf in Missouri”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Texas Golf in Missouri”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

What a wonderful course a short drive from St. Louis! It is in wonderful shape with a good layout & beautiful scenery! The staff is wonderful & very accommodating! We try to play once or twice a year. We have seen a roadrunner , tarantula & cactus at this course as well as deer & turkey! A must play! The only downfall is they do not have a restaurant or much of a clubhouse.

Visited July 2012

Kearney, NE
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“A great golf course for the money.”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Branson Creek Golf Course was our second choice for golf courses to play in Branson; the first was Payne Stewart GC. Branson Creek is a far better layout than Payne Stewart Golf Club and in much better condition. It doesn't need the fan circulation that nearly all the holes on PSGC has. The fairways were in great condition as were the greens; though not very fast with the heat Missouri has experienced. (PSCG fairways are suffering from the heat and humidity and look pretty rough in places) The vistas on many of the holes at Branson Creek are beautiful and the course offers a challenge for all caliber of player. The view of Murder Rock and the valley on Number 10 tee is worth a Kodac moment.

The club house is nothing special; I'm assuming a temp facility. My son-in-law and I played with a couple from Oklahoma and we all had a very enjoyable round. The staff is exceptional and seemed very happy to see us. I would tee it up here again.

Visited July 2012
Miles City, Montana
“Never Again!”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Bruce Landis, an employee of this golf course, was rude and complained to us about our slow play. It was quite obvious that I was physically handicapped and was also accompanied by my 9 yr old grandson. When I asked him what he suggested what we do, he said "Play faster." And just how did he expect me to do that?

We were there to enjoy a day of golfing, and always let faster players play through...with no individuals complaining to us. I will never, and I do mean, never recommend this course to anyone. They are obviously biased when it comes to youngsters and handicapped individuals playing on their course. How totally disrepectful he was to me!

Visited June 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great place to play golf”
Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

Good layout - five sets of tees can make the course as challenging you want it to be. Pretty views. Excellent greens.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A jewel in the Ozarks! Best course in Branson.”
Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

Do not be decieved, for the clubhouse is a trailer (temporary I hope), this course is truly a jewel in the Ozarks. The landscape of both nines are unbelievably scenic and well laid out, which pays tribute to the fine craftsmenship put forth in any Tom Fazio course. The staff were also very friendly. I chose this course after doing a little online research of my own, I WAS NOT DISAPOINTED!!!