“Fourth of July Fun”

and up
Main Street Lake Cruises of Branson MO
Ranked #90 of 172 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: The Lake Queen is a modern day replica of the grand riverboats which used to ply the White River in Branson, Missouri. As the Lake Queen paddles along the shores of Lake Taneycomo your guide will explain facts and trivia of the historical and present day Branson waterfront, along with local points of interest.
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We took an 8:15pm cruise to watch fireworks. It was a nice relaxing ride out. We stopped and watched fireworks and then came back in to the landing. They have drinks with and without alcohol. We thought it was a great and different way to watch fireworks for the 4th. The staff were friendly. They do take a picture as you board and offer it for sale, but there was no high pressure to purchase.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The Lake Queen was a wonderful part of our trip to Branson. Unfortunately the weather was not the best on the afternoon we took the 2 hour beach & back tour. But surprisingly the cruise was still really enjoyable. The scenery was lovely with steam rising from the lake because of the rain and the design of the boat allowed us to be outdoors but fully covered or head down to the inside on the first level for some time in the ac. I enjoyed the captain's tid-bits about the area. I thought the boat was in excellent condition and one of the better lake cruises we've been on. We didn't purchase lunch on the boat, but the hamburgers that came out looked and smelled tasty.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We enjoyed are ride on the River/Lake down by the Landing. The history of the area was interesting. Pointing out the eagles nest and seeing a bald eagle was great as well as several other species of birds. I highly recommend the trip even if the weather isn't ideal. Our trip was a little on the chilly side with some rain. There is inside seating and a covered top deck which was nice for taking photos. It was a very enjoyable 2 hours.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

My husband and I took this cruise in late September as part of our anniversary getaway. We took the evening cruise and while most of our cruise was in the dark and quite on the chilly side, it was still a wonderful romantic trip. While the others on the cruise retreated to the lower level where it is enclosed and climate controlled, my husband and I opted not to miss a thing and snuggled up for the entire cruise on the top deck. The wait staff was wonderful and the hot chocolate fit the bill. Our pilot was from Boston and had such a dry sense of humor. The Fire and Water Show from the Landing was an awesome sight from the boat. Can't wait to take our children on this cruise in the spring.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

brochures & internet info made it seem as though this is an informative & interesting tour, featuring some history, etc. It also states that this is HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBLE, which is not true. Oh yes, the boat itself may be, but getting there with my poor walker-dependent-mother was hell. The entire waterfront area was not handicapped friendly. You cannot even drive a car up & drop off anyone at the curb. If it had not been for a nice young security guard in a golfcart, Chad Mann, I have no idea what I would've done to get my mother back up 2 flights & a long walk in rain. It's ridiculous & I do not recommend this boat tour at all.

Been to The Lake Queen? Share your experiences!