“Nice quiet Hotel, friendly staff, good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Carriage House Inn

Carriage House Inn
Ranked #26 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Dallas, Texas
“Nice quiet Hotel, friendly staff, good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2010

After reading some of the reviews I was a little worried however we had a good stay last week. The staff had no issues with us bringing our breakfast back up to the room
The staff was very helpful reguarding places to eat as well, and the room was nice and comfy (reserved the room the jacuzzi room which really is just a jetted bathtub but was fine for us)
I would stay here again

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Clarksville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2010

The staff was very friendly and helpful! The night we arrived and got to our room we saw that we did not have the refridgerator that we were to have. My wife called and within ten minutes they had it in the room and plugged up. The breakfast was awesome. The staff was very knowledgable about the shows and restaurants in the area. We had a great vacation! Anytime we go back to Branson this is where we will be staying.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Griffin,GA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2010

We came to Branson in early September for a little getaway before the kids started school. We desperately needed a break from our routines. We"ve been to Branson a few times and we usually choose a place to stay based on location. My husband likes to be near the golf courses and I like the outlet malls. The Carriage House Inn was referred to us by my brother in law. He said it felt "homey" and we wouldn't know we were right in the heart of town. We were greeted with smiles, our rooms were clean and cozy, I loved the comfy beds, and ther staff was as friendly as they come. We will be back next time we come to Branson. Thanks again!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Pocahontas, Arkansas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2010

Where you check in looks great. The rooms are not bad but when I went to turn the covers down on the bed the sheets were pulled off the mattress and big folds and wrinkles were all over looked like someone had slept on the sheets. The pillow cases were twisted on the pillows like someone had slept on them I smelled of them and they smelt like body oder. The lady at the desk gave us another room right beside it and it was musty smelling like it had not been used in awhile the bed sheet looked almost as bad as the first room she gave us another room beside that one and the bed looked ok the room smelled musty bet we were going to keep it. Then came the worst thing of all. The manager called our room at midnight and told me that the sheet were fine and that there was nothing wrong with them and that I could just leave in the morning that we were to get out of his hotel. I tried to say that I just need clean sheets and he said that if I said "one more word about the sheets that he would "come up right now and throw us out" I hung up on him and he called back and said" Don't you hang up on me so I just sat there and said nothing and he would not hang up so I laid the phone down and we called Howard Johnson and got a room and left. I would not go back to this hotel if I had to sleep out under the stars.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank bseawel
Branson, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2010

Spend a little more money and pass right on by this motel, you'll be glad you did. My husband and I spent one night in a king room with an extra large jacuzzi room.
The jacuzzi is not any bigger than a bath tub.
The bed was super hard, not at all comfortable.
The whole place was old, the room only had 2 lamps and even with both of them on, the room felt dark and gloomy.
The cable channel choices were pitiful.
The only way I could get the WI-Fi to work was to stand in a certain spot in the bathroom.
We were placed right next to the stairs going up to the next floor, so all night long you heard people clomping up and down the stairs very loudly. Or running their suitcases on the floor above us. It was really loud and annoying.
When we went up for breakfast, expecting something wonderful according to other reviewers on here we were sadly disappointed. The biscuits are the cheap canned kind and the gravy looked gross. It looked so gross we ended up not eating there at all.
But probably the worst part is the room was stinky like sweat. It was gross.

I will never stay there again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kbmacu
Stilwell, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2010

good place to stay friendly staff/workers best room sevice quiet place to stay and big blue pool and best breakfast with biscut & gravy and juice doughnuts and milk and fun ;]

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2010

The Carriage House Inn was the perfect spot for our stay in delightful Branson, MO. The staff was extremely warm, friendly, and welcoming and go above and beyond in making sure your stay is nothing less than ideal. Morning breakfast includes homemade doughnuts which are to die for....and they put them out again during the day for snacks! The location is great for quick access to the theatre district, and the rooms were very comfortable. Carriage House Inn is definitely on our list for a return trip to Branson!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple