All reviews biscuits and gravy indoor pool pool house donuts separate building room was clean place to stay continental breakfast staff was very friendly off the strip mini fridge and microwave no elevator yellow route definitely stay here again king room a wonderful stay stayed nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

it was very pleasant at check in. I guess was greeted by the grandson. He gave me all the local information as well as checking me into the room. When I arrived in the room it the air was at a comfortable temperature. The room was really clean, the beds were quite and very comfortable. All the amenities were included including fridge and microwave. Great stay and a reasonable price.

Room tip: The location is exceptional.
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have stayed at this hotel for OVER 3 YEARS and on our last stay (Labor Day Weekend) we made reservations a week or so in advance just like normal. The day of our arrival we were spending in Silver Dollar City (we are annual pass holders) when I got a phone call around 3 in the afternoon. I answered and was asked if I was still coming (granted it is only 1 hour past earliest check in time) and I said yes. The guy said "well you aren't checked in yet and if you aren't going to show up I can sell your room to someone else". Then when we get there they charged us an additional $10 per night because "Holiday Weekend" and said if I didn't like it I could check out. I was informed that they would have no problem "selling my room to someone else". So rude! We went ahead and checked in but after ordering pizza and getting settled I went to the office to show them my email confirmation and talk in a civilized manner to the front desk. The lady was super rude and very unprofessional. I realized that nothing was going to be resolved so I said its ok I'll just talk with someone tomorrow have a good night. I wasn't in my room 10 minutes when I got a phone call. This time from the same guy who had called me earlier in the day. He began the conversation by screaming at me. I had the phone receiver held way away from my head and my husband and children could hear his every word. After him screaming at me for several minutes my husband said to tell him we were tired and would discuss it in the morning. He said no that I was to pack my bags and get the **** out of HIS hotel. My husband heard all of this and said he was going to the front desk to handle it. Hello 10 oclock at night on a Holiday Weekend and we have children. I had already paid for the room (with bank confirmation) so I wasn't going anywhere. When my husband got to the lobby the guy was drunk. Very drunk. Tried to start screaming at my husband which didn't last long (thank you Marine Corps training). Afterwards the guy has the audacity to offer us a bottle of wine. He might would have been more professional had he laid off the wine a little bit. The next morning the owner was waiting for me. She did not offer to make any of it right. She barely apologized for my terrible experience. We will not be back. I've already found a nice place down the road with wonderful reviews and booked it for our stay in a couple of weeks. We stay in Branson a minimum of 5 times a year and usually closer to 8-10 times a year. I will not give my money or support to an establishment that runs this way. We have stayed here exclusively for over 3 years. My entire family (up until this point) has stayed here exclusively for years as well. This guy at the front who is taking over has already marred their excellent reputation and will run this place into the ground. Word to the wise....find a different place to stay unless you want to deal with rude drunken night staff.

Date of stay: September 2019
Linda_Guess, Owner at Carriage House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

There are some times we have a problem pleasing everyone. On any busy weekend we call guests to make sure they are coming in, so we do not hold a room for them if they are not coming. If the guest keeps the reservation and does not come in we will charge for the room. We do not want to charge when someone has just forgotten to cancel. She we very upset that we had called her, but we only do this out of kindness. When this guest showed the front desk their confirmation for their room they showed us one for May that was at a lower price not a holiday weekend. Our manager has managed here for 14 years, so there is no change in the quality of our rooms or the service. Some illnesses cause a person to appear drunk when that is not the problem. When I tried to explain the Holiday price instead of the May price, she said just forget it, so I did. The whole problem for her was that we called her and she thought the price was wrong when it wasn't. We will always offer to refund a guest their money if they find our hotel does not meet their expectations. We did offer to refund her stay.

Reviewed August 28, 2019

Updated and very clean and well kept!!! We had adjoining rooms which was great! We enjoyed the pool and breakfast as well!! Great hotel with friendly staff! I’d stay again! It was nicer than I expected!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2019 via mobile

We really enjoyed this Inn. Front desk help was friendly. The Inn is in a great location close to a lot of attractions. We enjoyed the swim area and breakfast area. Thank you Carriage House for a wonderful stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2019

Personally, I found the Carriage House Inn to be absolutely adorable. My largest concern was the locking mechanisms on the door for those with hyperactive, smart littles. This Inn needs updated door locks. As we felt that we needed to keep a chair in front of the door and suitcases to make noise if our toddler decided to wake up and escape. All the locks were within her reach.