“Home Away from Home”
Review of Carriage House Inn

Carriage House Inn
Ranked #24 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed May 6, 2010

My only complaint about the Carriage House Inn was that I had to leave. My trip ended and I didn't want to go home. This place is amazing.

First of all this place is as clean as you can get. Our room was so nice and clean and spacious. We had a fridge and microwave in our room which was very helpful. The cleaning staff took care of our room on our time, whenever it was convenient for us. The owner of the motel runs the breakfast room. He makes sure everyone knows where everything is, and really makes an effort to get to know all of his guests. By the time we left I felt like we'd been friends with him for a long time. Get ready to have a good time with him...he's one of the friendliest men there is!

There are I Love Lucy videos playing in the breakfast room in the afternoon in case you want a break from your room and would like to watch something on TV. He also has movies he'll put in for you.

Breakfast was good...he's got a lady that makes the donuts for him, but don't ask for anything specific. She makes what she wants to make and that's that. (I'm sure you'll hear that story) :) He's also got Tropical Fruit, biscuits and gravy, breads of all assortments for toast, juices, coffee, milk...I think I'm missing something, but it was all really good.

They also have trays at the breakfast room to make it easier to take coffee back to your room or whatever you want. My dad would go up every morning and get coffee for everyone and there would be Bob meeting him with a tray and a smile at the door. The trays are always washed when they are brought back to the breakfast room. I watched as he made sure everything was clean as it was put back out for the next person.

The pool was nice and warm...the only thing is you have to walk outside to get there and we were there in April when it was pretty chilly...so it was a cold walk back to our room. But that's no big deal. Pool is open nice and late so you can go after a show if you want to. 11:30 I think it was. But there is no clock in the pool room...so you better take a watch or something to keep track of time. There were a few pool toys there when we were there if the kids want to play with a ball or something.

They were also nice enough to let me print my tickets for the Wax Museum at the desk because it's cheaper when you buy online than when you purchase at the door. They had trouble with their printer, but they got it fixed and were as helpful as could be at getting those tickets printed for me.

The whole inn is so well taken care of and landscaped so beautifully. Flowers hanging on the nice white porch. Sitting areas outside. Beautiful. I felt so comfortable there. It really was like a home away from home. I will go back as often as possible.

Great job Bob and Linda!! Can't wait to come back and see you again soon!!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed March 20, 2010

We have stayed at this hotel twice and we are completely satisfied with the hotel staff. The showerhead in our room was not working and someone was up in minutes to work on it. I was shocked at the cleanliness and service at the price and I've stayed in some nasty motel rooms that cost a lot more. In fact, our friends stayed at the place across the street (Branson's Best) and it was Branson's worst. Nasty and a dump. Will always return to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2010

The staff bend over backwards for you! The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The continental breakfast was nice. On our last day the owner gave a care package of extra donuts from breakfast for our return trip home. Sweet people.

Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2010

My most recent trip to Branson provided a wonderful stay at the Carriage House Inn. The rooms are very CLEAN, quiet, and well maintained. What a wonderful surprise in this price range!! The staff was very helpful in providing information I needed. My next stay will be with the Carriage House Inn!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2009

Rooms were fine, but breakfast needs a big upgrade!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2009

Recently my Husband and I took our ninty year old Aunt on a weekend vacation to Branson Missouri, We were looking for a handy-cap walk in shower. While looking for a Clean, Comfortable, and Convient Motel to stay, and during our search your Motel was refered to us by another business.
You offered to us the Cleanlyness that we were looking for, as well as the Comfort Level, and the Staff of Carriage House Inn was very friendly, informative, and professional to us and that was much appreciated!

We felt that is was important to take out the time and imform you all of how pleased we were with our stay at Carriage House Inn.

Because of this we will refer you to others and we would like to say " Thank You ", and we look forwards to many more pleasant stays with you at Carriage House Inn.

Best Regards,
Michael and Renee Owens of Oklahoma City

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LESSUE
Reviewed June 15, 2009

My wife, who is handicapped, and I just stayed 5 nights at the Carriage House Inn in Branson, Mo and have nothing but praise for this motel. Everything was sparkly clean and well maintained, the staff could not have been more helpful or pleasant and the equipment (AC, etc) worked well. We asked for a handicapped room and was given one with no fuss. I didn't see other rooms but the shower in our room was walk in and easy to use.
Coffee was fresh and hot 24 hours a day and the free breakfast was very well done every day we were there. All the shows on the main strip are easy to get to and there is a great restaurant right across the street (Dockers). All in all, we plan to come back to this place next year!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple