“GOOD HOTEL, GOOD LOCATION”
Review of Carriage House Inn

Carriage House Inn
Ranked #25 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We recently stayed at the Carriage House and were very pleased in the overall courteousness shown by the front desk staff from the time we made our reservation, through check-in! The hotel is just off the strip on Green Mt Drive, near Stone Hill Winery, and Pirate Cove Adventure. Our room was conveniently located just across from the pool which was a big benefit, since our children vacation with us. The room was clean and had a fresh smell, and absolutely no problems with the a/c cooling the room! I would have given 5 stars, but the breakfast could have offered a little more selection of kid friendly cereals or fruit choices. There are biscuits, gravy, juice, select donuts, a mixed fruit bowl, and two cereals. I know we have stayed at other hotels for the same price with a better selection of fruit and cereals with the other amenities as well. I would definitely look at staying here again, but might look at taking a box of kid friendly cereal of some type.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank FlameDawg

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I can highly recommend this hotel. The staff was helpful and friendly. They gave a sheet that had discount prices on shows. The contenental breakfast was better than most. The room was clean and nice. The location is off the busy highway 76 and is easy to find. The only complaint was the pillows were a bit thicker and firmer for my taste. Oh, I almost forgot, the rate was very reasonable. Check it out.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Flyer000
Reviewed May 23, 2013

It's hard to believe a hotel so cheap can be so nice. From check-in to check-out we had a great experience.

The rooms are clean and fairly roomy. The beds are comfy. The shower has great water pressure. We requested a room with a refrigerator, and that wish was granted along with a microwave.

Breakfast is very basic, but what can you expect for $50/night? They do have biscuits & gravy, donuts and the usual cereal, fruit, toast, etc. The donuts are quite tasty as are the biscuits & gravy.

The hotel staff (including the owners) couldn't be friendlier.

If we find ourselves in Branson again we will definitely check here for a room first!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stiouxee
Reviewed May 21, 2013

When I walk into the lobby of the Carriage House when arriving into town I feel like I am finally coming home. I love everything about The Carriage House Inn. The Linda, Bob, Tim and the staff are the friendliest motel staff I have ever come across. They treat you like friends. Anything you need they are on top of it! When we got to our room I turned the Vacation Channel on, I'm obsessed with the Vacation Channel...it wasn't working and I asked the girl at the desk about it and boom next morning we had the Vacation Channel. There was a power surge that went through a few buildings including the Carriage House and it knocked out phone service...they offered us a cell phone to use!! I had my own so I didn't take them up on it...but how many motels offer that kind of service?? We locked ourselves out of our room the first night and went to the desk and they had a spare key we could use to get into our room.

The lady helping Bob out in the breakfast room was so nice and took time to get to know us and chat with us each morning. The breakfast is good there! Love the donuts. Plus they have biscuits and gravy, bagels, toast, English Muffins, fruit, juice, coffee...it's a great little breakfast and the breakfast room is spotless! It's decorated so cute and very well taken care of. Can't beat breakfast with Bob!!

The room was very well kept and clean and the beds are oh so comfortable. The cleaning staff was sooo nice and worked around mom's bed rail and other things and were very nice about it. They were very fast and the room was always taken care of when we stopped back to the room to rest after going out for mornings.

The rooms are a nice size. We had a room with 2 beds and they've upgraded the chairs in the room and painted since last time we were there and it looked so nice! Plus there is a fridge and micro in the room which is so important when staying a while. We couldn't think of anything else we'd need than what we had available.

I wasn't able to use the pool this time due to a cast on my arm but I did walk over there and look around and it looked so pretty and inviting. They really do take the time to make sure everything looks the best it can and it really shows. They can take pride in knowing they have a beautiful motel. It's nothing super fancy...it's comfortable and relaxing and beautiful.

The location is perfect for us. It's only about a minute away from the strip, but far enough away from the action to be nice and relaxed.

I can not wait until I can go back...it's my favorite place to be and I hate leaving. Thank you Carriage House Inn to providing my home away from home. I'll be back as soon as possible!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Singingstar22
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Another great stay at the Carriage House Inn in Branson Mo. You couldn't ask for a cleaner motel or more helpful pleasant staff than you get here!! The owners and staff will do about anything to make your stay the best it could be! We have been going ther for years and will continue to stay here when in Branson!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank prpsbest
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Our preferred motel had gotten too expensive so we searched for another place to stay. The Carriage House Inn was in our price range so we reluctantly gave it a try. We were very pleased. The place was pristine. Super clean room, grounds, pool and lobby/ breakfast area. I love this place and we will return soon.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Colena B
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We started our lives together here for our honeymoon, now we are back celebrating our first anniversary. The room is still amazing, Large beds,the room smelled fantastic, beds clean and as comfy as we had remembered. The room have everything that you would need, microwave, refrigerator, soft towels, and of course a coffee pot. The people behind the desk and even the owners, seemed to know us like family. The breakfast in the morning (biscuits and gravy, fruit,donuts and more) started you off on what you knew was going to be an outstanding day in Branson. I know exactly where we will be staying next year, if not before, yes, you guessed it. The Carriage House Inn.

Room Tip: The rooms on the lower floor are very easy to access from your car. No tall steps to maneuver. You...