“Can I Give it more Than 5 Stars?”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Carriage House Inn

Carriage House Inn
Ranked #24 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Springville
“Can I Give it more Than 5 Stars?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

When I walk into the lobby of the Carriage House when arriving into town I feel like I am finally coming home. I love everything about The Carriage House Inn. The Linda, Bob, Tim and the staff are the friendliest motel staff I have ever come across. They treat you like friends. Anything you need they are on top of it! When we got to our room I turned the Vacation Channel on, I'm obsessed with the Vacation Channel...it wasn't working and I asked the girl at the desk about it and boom next morning we had the Vacation Channel. There was a power surge that went through a few buildings including the Carriage House and it knocked out phone service...they offered us a cell phone to use!! I had my own so I didn't take them up on it...but how many motels offer that kind of service?? We locked ourselves out of our room the first night and went to the desk and they had a spare key we could use to get into our room.

The lady helping Bob out in the breakfast room was so nice and took time to get to know us and chat with us each morning. The breakfast is good there! Love the donuts. Plus they have biscuits and gravy, bagels, toast, English Muffins, fruit, juice, coffee...it's a great little breakfast and the breakfast room is spotless! It's decorated so cute and very well taken care of. Can't beat breakfast with Bob!!

The room was very well kept and clean and the beds are oh so comfortable. The cleaning staff was sooo nice and worked around mom's bed rail and other things and were very nice about it. They were very fast and the room was always taken care of when we stopped back to the room to rest after going out for mornings.

The rooms are a nice size. We had a room with 2 beds and they've upgraded the chairs in the room and painted since last time we were there and it looked so nice! Plus there is a fridge and micro in the room which is so important when staying a while. We couldn't think of anything else we'd need than what we had available.

I wasn't able to use the pool this time due to a cast on my arm but I did walk over there and look around and it looked so pretty and inviting. They really do take the time to make sure everything looks the best it can and it really shows. They can take pride in knowing they have a beautiful motel. It's nothing super fancy...it's comfortable and relaxing and beautiful.

The location is perfect for us. It's only about a minute away from the strip, but far enough away from the action to be nice and relaxed.

I can not wait until I can go back...it's my favorite place to be and I hate leaving. Thank you Carriage House Inn to providing my home away from home. I'll be back as soon as possible!

1 Thank Singingstar22

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Springville, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

Another great stay at the Carriage House Inn in Branson Mo. You couldn't ask for a cleaner motel or more helpful pleasant staff than you get here!! The owners and staff will do about anything to make your stay the best it could be! We have been going ther for years and will continue to stay here when in Branson!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank prpsbest
Huntsville, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Our preferred motel had gotten too expensive so we searched for another place to stay. The Carriage House Inn was in our price range so we reluctantly gave it a try. We were very pleased. The place was pristine. Super clean room, grounds, pool and lobby/ breakfast area. I love this place and we will return soon.

3 Thank Colena B
Mashfield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

We started our lives together here for our honeymoon, now we are back celebrating our first anniversary. The room is still amazing, Large beds,the room smelled fantastic, beds clean and as comfy as we had remembered. The room have everything that you would need, microwave, refrigerator, soft towels, and of course a coffee pot. The people behind the desk and even the owners, seemed to know us like family. The breakfast in the morning (biscuits and gravy, fruit,donuts and more) started you off on what you knew was going to be an outstanding day in Branson. I know exactly where we will be staying next year, if not before, yes, you guessed it. The Carriage House Inn.

Room Tip: The rooms on the lower floor are very easy to access from your car. No tall steps to maneuver. You...
3 Thank Saundra M
Bono, AR
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stayed at the Carriage House Inn for the first time this past weekend. I was looking for an affordable hotel with a continental breakfast and an indoor pool for the kiddos. This had all of that. I usually do not like hotels that the doors open to the outside but no complaints. It was very quiet. I stayed right across from the pool on the bottom floor. You have to cross the parking lot to get to the pool. The breakfast was good with bagels, toast, fruit, doughnuts, cereal, juice/coffee. The doughnuts were really good. The staff worked hard to replenish the breakfast as you were there. We had to wait for a table but not for very long. To make reservations went very smooth as did check in. No complaints. We will stay here again for the value! :)

2 Thank Jamie B
Midwest City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

We were looking for an affordable room with relaxing amenities and this fit the bill. We were able to get a king size bed with a jacuzzi big enough for two.... the jets were great - cable, microwave, fridge - it has it all. Just off the strip so the traffic wasn't insane. The pool is enclosed but you have to cross the parking lot to get to it. We didn't use the pool, our primary interest was the jacuzzi and a good value and we got that. We recommend it.......

2 Thank reblhrt
Salem, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Very nice! The beds were comfy, and the whirlpool tub was awesome! The people were very friendly,we loved our stay! Pool was very nice! And they had a good selection for breakfast! And after 2 nights in another hotel I really appericated being in the ground floor!!

2 Thank BrandiC414