“A regular stop.”

Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Benton, Arkansas, United States
“A regular stop.”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is a regular lunch stop for us when visiting Branson. Good meal, can't beat the value. We go to both locations, whichever one is handiest.

Visited December 2012

“Good food, not so great service.”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We went for lunch, food was good but the server wasn't very polite & checkout was kinda long. Went back a few days later for a shake during happy hour, had to wait to be seated, got the same unhappy server as before. Just would have enjoyed everything more if the server wasn't unpleasent even though she was some kind of manager.

Monticello, Arkansas
“Great food great prices”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We came in to get a shake to cool off with. We were so impressed with the service,menu items,and prices we decided to come back for a meal. When we returned we were once again pleased. This will most definitely be one of our new must dos while in town! Keep the shakes cold and the burgers hot we'll be back!!!

Roswell
“Good food, long check out!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Admittedly, I've never been a big S&S fan, but boy was it good on Saturday night! Service was adequate; the server was nice, but there was a bit of a language barrier. Checking out took way longer than it should have. The system they have in place just doesn't seem efficient. My mom loved her guacamole burger, Dad said his chicken sandwich was ok, my brother and his wife love the Frisco melt, and my husband and I liked our burgers. I was enjoying my French fries (they were yummy) until I discovered a hair in them! The shakes are scrumptious!

Carrollton, Missouri
“Need a cleaning service and updates”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I was looking around the restaurant while we were waiting on our food. I think a weekend clean is over due. Look at the air vents when you go in and realize that stuff is blowing all over your food while you sit there.

Visited June 2013