“Friendly Staff, Good Buffet Service”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #59 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We have eaten here many times and we are always greeted with a smile and given the highest of service. The buffet is always stocked so there is little wait time to get the food you want to eat.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

This Golden Corral is advertised as the largest in the world. It is currently #2 on my favorite list for the Branson area. There have been times when it has been a little disappointing, but most of the time I leave well satisfied. Their variety and quality is quite good. Service is usually good, but once we encountered a waiter that was so bad we complained to the manager who followed up with a telephone call and an offer for a free meal.

I am a low level diabetic and this is the only restaurant so far that my blood glucose test 2 hours later shows no or very little rise. I attribute it to the variety of food and the good tempting salad bar area. Their dessert lineup is grand, but with all the other good food, I can pass it up.

For seniors, check out the much lower prices during the mid-afternoon early-bird specials.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

The buffet was well stocked with plenty of choices- both hot and cold. My family of picky eaters was well satisfied. The servers were excellent. Check online for discount coupons before you go.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

The food is always so fresh & there is something to eat for everyone.
It is very clean & courtious staff. I would definitely go back again!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Great food as always. We always enjoy eating at the Golden Corral every visit to Branson. My son and I totally enjoyed the Chocolate Fountain & Cotton Candy!!! ;)

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!