“Wonderful Breakfast Buffet”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed December 3, 2012

The buffet was well stocked with plenty of choices- both hot and cold. My family of picky eaters was well satisfied. The servers were excellent. Check online for discount coupons before you go.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

The food is always so fresh & there is something to eat for everyone.
It is very clean & courtious staff. I would definitely go back again!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Great food as always. We always enjoy eating at the Golden Corral every visit to Branson. My son and I totally enjoyed the Chocolate Fountain & Cotton Candy!!! ;)

Reviewed November 24, 2012

My wife and I went to eat there on Tuesday November 13 and discovered the restaurant was overrun with tour buses. Many patrons were told we had to wait until all the tour bus passengers were taken care of first. They were brought in ahead of many of us and seated directly while we were told it would be over 30 minutes before other guests could get in to eat.
Many of us walked out after standing in line over 20 minutes while the tour bus passengers were brought in ahead of everyone else.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Place was dirty, food was mediocre, very disappointed. Buffet was not wiped down, food was not kept full, it was more like a feed trough then a restaurant. Price was to high for what u were served. Hopefully they get it together soon, the only thing holding this place together is the unsuspecting visitors of Branson.