“excellent food and great server”

Florentina's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #29 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Chef Created Recipes! Brick Oven Pizzas! Family Style Dining!
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Wow, what a great visit, we had a Carni Pizza and a Spinach Salad and hot rolls , one of the best Italian meals I have had in awhile. The rest of the menu looked awesome but we were in the mood for pizza. Felicia was a great server so if you stop in ask for her. The place was clean and very busy, the food came out so quick , we were impressed

1  Thank RobbinJim
Write a ReviewReviews (2,067)

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Nice italian restaurant off the strip. You will not go away hungery. Classic pasta dishes and pizza. Our waitress was very attentive and pleasant. I would eat there again. This place does get busy so depending on what time you go expect a wait.

1  Thank nhrafan1972
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I consider myself somewhat of an expert on Italian cuisine and this restaurant did not disappoint! The atmosphere was authentic, the service was excellent and the food? What can I say other than stupendous. Everyone in our group had different orders and I tasted them all! Superb dining experience to say the least.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone without hesitation.

1  Thank colaman50
Reviewed August 17, 2014

This place had great pizza and for those with gluten concerns, this place offered gluten free pasta choices as well. This place is located back behind the main strip and has a very commercial italian feel, but the food was fantastic!! Great meal and suggest you pop in and try it out when in Branson.

1  Thank James H
Reviewed August 15, 2014

We had a great experience while dining with friends in Branson. The food and wine were excellent and service was very good. I will definitely dine at here again.

1  Thank Nancy7333