“Very slow service; average food”

Florentina's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #28 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Chef Created Recipes! Brick Oven Pizzas! Family Style Dining!
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is a clone of Olive Garden, but service was extremely slow. Their pizza oven can only cook 2 pizzas at a time, so if more than 2 people want pizza, be prepared for an hour or more wait time.
The other menu items are all average in taste, size, and price.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,089)

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We decided to give this place a try because I was hungry for italian, but I don't like chain restaurants. This place was packed and it is a very large facility. The atmosphere is casual and the service was outstanding! We had a great house Chianti and I had lasagna. It was very tasty. The bread is served hot and you can eat as much as you wish. It is served with the traditional oil and herbs but I prefer butter with my bread so just ask for it. I took half of my dinner in a carryout and it tasted as good as the first half the next evening! My hubby has an Italian version of nachos but he liked them very much. I think I'll place this one on my must eat list when I go back to Branson. No point in looking for better, because I think this it it!

Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

We had soup and Pasta Primavera.
Both were good. A matter of taste
but I think Olive Garden is a better
value. Friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

We arrived late on a Sunday night and the staff was very nice and accommodating. The food was fabulous! So good that we went back Monday night. Ordered meat lasagna and rigatoni with tomato cream sauce and lots of yummy stuff. Finished with the chocolate ravioli. Monday night ordered caesar salads and a Margarita pizza. All meals are served with warm bread and an olive oil/basalmic vinegar and herbs dipping mix. Everything was amazing and we will be back!!!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Efficient service for those trying to get to Shows on time, Nice relaxed environment, staff very cordial. Reasonable cost and portions - great pasta and pizza.