“Great”

Florentina's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #30 of 388 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Chef Created Recipes! Brick Oven Pizzas! Family Style Dining!
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Great food and atmosphere. After having fast food and horrible pizza at silver dollar city. I had to throw away a whole pizza and a calzone my husband and 13 and 17 would not eat at silver dollar city. They ate everything here, it was great.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Definitely a busy restaurant due to the proximity of Thousand Hills Resort and various other hotels, was an 1.5 hour wait on a Saturday night. The meal was good, one member of our party claimed the fettuccine alfredo was the best he had ever eaten. Service was good for how crowded the restaurant was.

I don't know if I will return in the future, Branson meal choices are definitely improving so I may want to check out other options!

1  Thank KCL78
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The food was only fair. The portions were not big. The restaurant was not busy, although the waiter said he was he was swamped. There was plenty of waitstaff wondering around. One person ordered the pork chop, which was so tough she couldn't cut it. The waiter apologized after the meal that he didn't check on us. No drink refills were offered, either. I won't be back.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We ate here at 5:30PM on a Thursday evening. The place was almost full. It is near most of the shows so many people eat here. They do give you a lot of food if you are a big eater, but if not then you will have to take some home or share a plate with someone. There were four in our group. Two of us liked what we had and the other two did not. I had the grilled fish and it was not any good. The vegetables were cold and the fish had no flavor. My wife had the linguini pesto with grilled chicken and she liked it. One person had the Fettucini Alfredo and it was cold and had way too much cream sauce on it. The other person had the eggplant parmesan and she liked it. I tasted it and I thought it had too much breading on it. Our waiter did not have much patience with us and was rather sharp so we did not like him. I would compare this place to the Olive Garden so if you like Olive Garden you would like this place. If not then I don't think you would like this place either. For the price the food was ok, but I don't think I would return.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

If you like Italian food, You will Love Florentina's. The food is some of the very best in Branson with reasonable prices and the service is Great, also!