“Good food, great staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Florentina's Ristorante Italiano

Florentina's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #23 of 370 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fredericton, Canada
“Good food, great staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

We went to Florentina's on the recommendation of our nearby hotel staff. The host seated us in a previously empty row of booths at the back and the service was a little slow to start but once they found us it was friendly and efficient. They have a good selection on the menu. The bread was very good , the salad fresh and the entrees fresh. I had the steak florentine which was very good. Unfortunately no room for desert. My wife left her purse in the booth and two staff members rushed out to the porch with it.

• Visited September 2013

Chicagol, IL
“Food was average, not what I expected”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

We went with another couple for dinner and none of us were impressed with the food, it was average at best. The bread was very good, but that is all that was really tasty. Food was bland, tasted like it was cooked earlier and reheated. Service was also average, waitress never returned to see if we would like refills on our iced teas and sodas. This restaurant reminded me of an Olive Garden with just mediocre food. Would not return.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Plainville, Kansas
“YUM!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

We went here on our vacation. The food was good. I'm not sure if it beats Olive Garden in my book, but we enjoyed it. Was off the strip and a little less crowded, but still busy.

Visited June 2013
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Italian in Branson???”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

We may have been there on a bad day because either of us thought the food was very good. If fact, what I ordered tasted like a Stouffers frozen entrée. We stayed a week in Branson and laughed every time we went by this place and saw the Italiano sign.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Roy A
Flower Mound, Texas
“Quality and quantity!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

This I must say was one our best Italian restaurant experiences! They bring you bread and dipping vinaigrette to start off. They will even bring more bread! Excellent. Then came the "appetizer" cesar salads. I put app in quotation marks because the size of that salad was almost a mea!l Then I had the pasta primavera. Rather than smothering the dish in sauce and cheese, it was a very generous portion of veggies, calamata olives and pasta in olive oil and lightly seasoned. Best part I would say it was 50% veggies and 50% pasta, which is rare. The veggies were cooked to perfection. My daughter and husband had the pizzas. The crust was a dream! Thin and perfectly cooked! Best part the toppings were abundant and flavorful. My daughter had the chicken pest with blue cheese.. heavenly! And my husband had the tomato mozzarella with real sliced tomato (again you do not see that too often!). To make it even better the service was excellent. My advice to the owners: don't change a thing! You have it right for sure!!!

• Visited August 2013