“Food was average, but service was good”

Florentina's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #30 of 388 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Chef Created Recipes! Brick Oven Pizzas! Family Style Dining!
Reviewed June 22, 2013

The white sauce was good, but the red sauce was very bland. Prices were $10-15/dinner and does not come with a salad

2  Thank d v

Reviewed June 21, 2013

First of all, this is an excellent Italian restaurant, with beautiful decor, wonderful service and reasonable prices, considering their quality and popularity. We went without reservations (and with a party of 10), and we had to wait for a half hour or so to get in - but they were very accommodating, and the service and the food were very good. I would only say to either skip a meal before you go, or be willing to leave some food on the plate, because the servings are very generous, and the food (depending on what you order, of course) can be very rich. For instance, I ordered the Linguini Mare (with seafood), and couldn't eat more than half of it -- very good, but very cheesy and heavy. So, go, enjoy, but don't feel like you have to over-over-do.

2  Thank Steve P P
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The food was awesome and the staff was very friendly. Great place to take family! My family and I will be back again:)

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We realy enjoyed our meal at Florentina's. The antipasto we split was huge and tasty with meats, cheese, olives and greens. My wife's seafood alfredo and my steak piziola was also large and we finished it the next day for dinner. A bottle of Italian red wine for $18 made a great addition. Our server Violetta was wonderful. The half off on one entree coupon from the book our Concierge gave us make it a great deal.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The pizza is big enough for two. My wife had a pasta dish that was big enough for two meals. The staff was friendly. This was a good place to eat, but not good enough for me to go back.

1  Thank hammerlite