“Good Italian food”

Florentina's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #32 of 380 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Chef Created Recipes! Brick Oven Pizzas! Family Style Dining!
Houston, Tx
“Good Italian food”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Went at 6:00 PM and had a 40 minute wait. Bus loads of people were ahead of us. Spaghetti was excellent, pizza is good, and other meals are very good too. Probably the best Italian food in Branson

Visited October 2012

White Hall, Arkansas, United States
“We Loved It!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This restaurant is easy to find off the strip and has great parking. You go in the front door where the hostess will seat you. There's also a bar if you want to go in there. The restaurant is clean and very well decorated. It's a nice place to take a date or enjoy a meal with family or friends. Also, the staff are very friendly, prompt and helpful. Also, they have outdoor seating out on the patio on nice days/evenings.

We started out with the Italian Nachos and were pleasantly surprised. They chips are not standard tortilla chips and they are really good. They top it Alfredo Sauce, tomatoes, bacon, red onion, grilled chicken breast and balsamic vinegar. All of those flavors go beautifully together. We then ordered our entrees which we both loved. My husband had some kind of rigatoni with a creamy tomato sauce with broccoli, onions, Kalamata olives, etc. and grilled chicken. It was really rich and so good. I ordered the pasta primavera and it was so good. I am not a vegetarian but it took me until halfway through the meal to realize there was no meat in my dish because of all of the wonderful flavors in the dish. It was linquine with a smoky-flavored olive oil, sundried tomatoes, olives, broccoli, etc. Yum!

We also ordered dessert. My husband had cheesecake and I had the Dobash cake. They were pretty good. I think my Dobash Cake was better than his cheesecake. They weren't bad, we just didn't rave about them like we did our other dishes.

This is a great find in Branson. I don't think there are a lot of Italian options in the town...

Brooklyn, Ohio
“Nice place, disappointing food, service and price.”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I'm sorry....I can't say much nice about this place. It was a total let down. Maybe our waitress was having a bad day. Always seemed like she was distracted with something else instead of paying attention to us. Inside is very nice. Food was very disappointing....just not that great. Overpriced. Would not go again.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Rich K
Saint Louis
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect when I walked in. I thought the decor was busy and felt like an Olive Garden or Pasta house. I was very surprised with how good the food was. The best Italian meal I've had in a long time. The tiramisu was also wonderful, as was the service.

League City
“One of the Best in Branson”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

While I have not eaten at every restaurant in Branson this is my favorite to date. The food is excellent and I loved the fresh bread. I had the cannelloni and found it to be wonderful. We also found the staff to be friendly and helpful. I wondered when I first came to the restaurant and saw people lined up outside. I now know why this is occurring. I would recommend that you come on an off time. We did and got right in. One final note they do carry the cakes by Dino and they were excellent too. Please drive off the strip and try this place. Sergio Palicio has done and excellent job here as the General Manager.