“Would go again”

Florentina's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #29 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Chef Created Recipes! Brick Oven Pizzas! Family Style Dining!
Reviewed August 18, 2011

We enjoyed our experience at this restaurant. 6 adults and 2 kids. Choice of individual or family style entrees. Individual selections were $10-15. We did try one of the family entrees -- $30 and served 4 comfortably. Kids menu selections were $5.00. My kids are picky and they were quite happy with their pizza. We all tried it and it really was good. They let the kids go up to the counter after dinner and watch them top a pizza and slide it in the brick oven. Service was excellent. Wine seemed expensive but that might be average pricing at restaurants here? ($12/glass). Overall, we left happy and said we would eat here again next time.

2  Thank Jeff F
Write a ReviewReviews (2,067)

Reviewed August 17, 2011

The food was very good. Every item we ordered was great. There were 7 in our party and we were quickly seated. We ordered salads which were very good and the stuffed mushrooms were fantastic. The rest of our meal was just as good. I would highly recommend this restaurant and we will be back!

2  Thank JeffLakeville
Reviewed August 15, 2011

It's just around the corner from a lot of hotels. Plenty of parking.
The food was great! The service was prompt and cheerful. We will be eating there agin.

3  Thank JPGOFF
Reviewed August 14, 2011

We were told we would have a 25 minute wait when we arrived. After 35 minutes we asked how much longer it would be noting that groups that came in after us had already been seated. The "manager" told us that he could not seat a party of 4 at a table for 6 so we would have to continue to wait. When asked how much longer that would be he told me to simmer down. This establishment does not care about the customer but wants to get the larger groups in that will spend more money. Would not reccomend this place to my worst enemy.

1  Thank kormck
Reviewed August 11, 2011

We got in fairly quickly, but a group was there when we got there that had been told 10-15 minutes - who'd been waiting for 40. There was some confusion about where to sit, and we ended up at a round table that would seat 10 for just the five of us. That was awkward, but we were hungry and happy not to have been waiting 40 minutes. The bread was decent - we got three loaves which were larger versions of Olive Garden breadsticks - and they had the dip on the table, in the plates, before we were seated. We were split on that ... it was olive oil, herbs, and balsamic vinegar. I HATED the balsamic - made it too tangy/sweet for my tastes, but my husband liked it. I ordered Penne Arrabiata, which was also just decent. The little Italian dive in my college town set the bar for that, so I was slightly disappointed. It was pricey for noodles, sauce, and a little Italian sausage. The rest of the family ordered pizzas... cheese, Italian sausage & carmelized onions, and Margherita. They were a hit with the family and they were quite large - we felt like we got a very good deal for the price on those. Our waitress was very nice and perfectly attentive, and was very sweet to our little girls. Ultimately, I'm a lot more picky about food than the rest of my family, and we had a nice evening out, where I left somewhat unsatisfied with my actual dinner but was grateful for a nice, clean place to eat where I didn't have to do the dishes! Oh, and speaking of clean, the restrooms were satisfactory. Always a plus in my book, with two little girls who visit one at nearly every place we stop!