“Very Nice Condo”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Very Nice Condo”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I stayed here with my son and his family for a week. The place was easy to find but as previously mentioned a bit secluded which is great for us. It's not too far away from features but far enough that you're not caught up in all of the hubbub. The condo its self is very clean and well stocked kitchen. THere is everything you need here pools, rec room, playground and golf course, they maintain the property well. Don't try to check in before 4:00 though our condo wa snot ready till after then. The hotel staff was very nice and unlike one other mention our condo had no ac problems and it was 102 here yesterday. My grandkids are having a blast and I am finding time to read books and relax. The only problem I have is that we are on the parking lot level (we have units above and below us) and we can hear the people walking upstairs as soon they get up inthe morning. We don't hear them talking just their feet as the move around their condo and we hear ever step they take. So the floors are very squeeky. Other than that it is a great place to stay, we'll be back.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank mac031256

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed June 25, 2011

I stayed at this property for week and was thoroughly satisfied with my stay. Typically if I stay somewhere for more than a day I start nitpicking things, but thankfully there was very little to complain about. The condo I had was very spacious and came with every basic amenity I could need. The televisions were all at least 32" flat screens with over 60+ available cable channels, the room came with in-room washer and dryer, and the outdoor grill was not only clean but came with a grill brush! These are amenities I just didn't expect. There is separate building onsite that contains computers with internet access, an exercise room, ping pong tables, pool table, air hockey, and an arcade (the games were a bit dated, but I like classics.) The outdoor pool was immaculate! Clean, well maintained, and best of all no mold! The same goes for the 30 person hot tub and kids wading pool. Also they have tennis courts, basketball courts, a small playground for kids, and golfing nearby. When I wasn't out at the shows there was plenty to keep me and my family entertained. In addition, since this place is off the beaten path from the main drag it was very quiet and relaxing.
The only bad things I can really say about this place are the hours on the entertainment areas are kind of restricted (I couldn't workout till 6am and they kick you out at 10pm) and although I realize that providing a fly swatter may be counterproductive to their ideals of cleanliness the fact is I had to go out and purchase one because it was not provided and there were occasional flies (dangers of leaving the patio door open.)

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank DudeMcJagger
illinois
Reviewed December 25, 2006

worldmark branson is located kind of off the beaten path which is nice, but centrally so shopping is roughly a seven minute drive (tangier mall). Silver dollar city I think was around 15 min. away.
We are owners and got a two bedroom. Nice, clean, had a kitchen, fridge, washer and dryer. Nice outside pool and jacuzzi, recreation/exercise room. My kids love to stay in Branson and the condo is great because I can put my in laws on the Murphey's bed in the living room, lol. Master room is King size I believe. Guest is two twin beds, with their own little bathroom. Only minus is the Masters bedroom has a regular bath not a garden tub and it's really small. I rate the condo above average because my other condo in Galena, IL., has a jacuzzi tub with a fireplace. Oh, and the people were always friendly here. Happy Vacationing.

• Liked — location, location, location
  • Disliked — small master bathroom with standard tub
  • Tips/Secrets — try to get room closest to the jacuzzi
  • Stayed June 2006, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6 Thank wendyillinois
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 4, 2006

Manager and maintenacne supervior was not nice and told us thats the way its going to be in our room. (air Condition not cooling very good). Will not ever go back to this place!!!

• Stayed June 2006
6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Albany, NY
Reviewed October 3, 2005

We had never been to Branson or stayed at a Condo before so we didn't know what to expect. We were not disappointed!! The Worldmark was more than we expected and we absolutely loved Branson. It was a great vacation.

8 Thank 4overthehill