“Their Baaaack !!!”

Ranked #77 of 375 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Right in the middle of Branson’s famous Highway 76 Strip sits a locally owned steakhouse and microbrewery. Since 1999, Charlie's Steak, Ribs & Ale has been serving up sizzling steaks and other meals made with our family ingredients and seasonings. In 2002, we started a microbrewery in our home, which soon turned into a popular addition to our spacious steakhouse and is the only microbrewery in Taney County! After rebuilding from the 2012 leap year Branson tornado, we came back even stronger than ever. We have daily lunch specials that include everything from Ribs, Country Fried Steak, homemade Meatloaf, Fried Chicken and more! Our dinner specials are also spectacular, featuring our most popular All You Can Eat Ribs & Catfish and range to Ribeye and NY Strip! Come be our guest and join our Charlie’s Branson family!
Paragould
“Their Baaaack !!!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Completely rebuilt after being destroyed by tornado. This is my 2nd review since this is actually a new restaurant.
The service, food, and atmosphere make this one of our favorite places in Branson. It is on top of our "must do" list for each trip. This trip we both had the ribs. That is what we wanted to order and that night they had an "All you can eat" special ! Tender and tasty is all you need to hear about ribs.
The entertainment during your meal is really nice ( you will be amazed when Patsy Cline starts singing) Her real name is Rebecca Dawn and she sings country and oldies.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Kbob6977

Sikeston, Mo.
“Great steaks at Charlie's in Branso, Mo.”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere at Charlie's!!! The entertainment was awesome. The singer was working for tips and she was very friendly and entertaining.
The steaks we ordered had the best flavor and were very tender. The waitress was excellent and very accommodating. Will definitely go back there to eat when we are in town

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“Never Disappointed”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We always stop by Charlies when were in Branson Food and service were great as usual. can't wait to get back.

1 Thank Robert C
Fairfax, Virginia
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This was our first place we ate at when we arrived in Branson. We were heading to The Price Is Right (which was awesome by the way, my sister got picked "to come on down" but her bid was too low to be called on stage!!) in the evening, so my sister did a quick look of BBQ joints and google reviews came up with this one. That's awesome it has been rebuilt after the tornado. I had no idea it was hit. We went in, it was early so we didn't have a problem with getting a seat. We ordered the onion rings as an appetizer, they were so very yummy. The waitress did a great job, I wish I remembered her name. I ordered the pulled pork with a side salad. I was expecting the pulled pork to actually look like pulled strands or small pieces but it was big long chunks and not very flavorful. My sister ordered the catfish, she said there was too much breading, but when she pulled some of the breading off it was tasteful. My parents ordered a combo plate, one part of the combo were ribs, which they enjoyed a lot. We took some of my pork back to the resort and used it to flavor our spaghetti sauce for spaghetti night two days later. At least it didn't get wasted!!

1 Thank 0711Maria0711
Norman, Oklahoma
“Charlie's steakhouse is a must for the Steak or Rib lover!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Charlie's Steakhouse is all new. It's been rebuilt from the ground up after last years tornado, They take reservations for groups of ten or larger. We had a party of seven and got right in. The steaks are great. I ordered the sirloin and catfish combo. My steak was a perfect medium rare. Five steaks ordered at the table and all cooked exactly right. They serve beer and a few house wines. Nice place. Can't wait to go back.

1 Thank Dawn51547

Been to Charlie's Steak, Ribs & Ale? Share your experiences!