“Interesting Offerings”

Ranked #83 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Was not a big fan of décor, but the food was delicious. We had crocodile for appetizer, which I never had before. It was really good. For my main course I ordered lamb, very tender and tasty. Service was great as well!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

It's Outback. They are pretty consistent wherever you go and this was no exception. I am a fan of the chain, so I guess I would have to say that it would be a good place to eat while in Branson.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We weren't super happy with our meal here. The service was on the slow side, I don't like that people can smoke on the patio and destroy your meal, and the food was just okay. It was kind of pricey for the quality and amount of food. The lamb had only a few bites of meat.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

we ate here about 20 yrs. ago and again 10 yrs ago and just loved it. The food was okay, service was just okay and that's about it. the bathrooms definitely need to be updated and remodeled. Sinks were rusty and just plain old. If this restaurant is not closed in a few years I will be surprised. very disappointed.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Love the atmophere and the food was very good. We had ribeye and shrimp. The steak was cooked as requested and melted in your mouth! Was convientenly located near their roadhouse hotel along with a pub for music and drinks in the evening.

1  Thank ace445