We have stayed a couple of times at the Bradford Inn and have loved every minute of it. We've had cheaper rooms in Branson, but none better. Every room has a two person jacuzzi tub. The beds are luxurious. The rooms are spacious. The rooms and hallways are imaculate! Our first stay was in one of the more expensive rooms and it was worth the extra luxury we had. Our second stay was in a less expensive and, while it was less spacious and the decor was not as extravagant, we lost no quality of service and luxury. Staying here is also very cost efficient. The breakfast is huge, including eggs, pancakes, cereals, biscuits, coffee cake, two kinds of meat and more. By the time we would have paid for such a large breakfast at a restaurant, the cost would have been the same for the night and breakfast as it was in one of the older and less nice rooms in town. It was a wonderful night with breakfast on the deck at an affordable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This upscale Victorian style bed-and-breakfast is 5.2 miles from Branson and 5.4 miles from Table Rock State Park. Silver Dollar City is 7.0 miles away. Individually decorated rooms and suites feature period furnishings and pillow-top mattresses. Some offer 4-poster beds, antique sofas, whirlpool tubs and minifridges. A freshly-made, custom order breakfast is included. There's free parking and an outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bradford House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bradford House b&b - Rhapsody Inn
- Bradford House Bed And Breakfast - Rhapsody Hotel Branson