“Cute hotel.”

Ranked #63 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Springfield, Missouri
“Cute hotel.”
Reviewed June 17, 2007

Loved it!! Stayed in the honeymoon suite for 1 yr anniversary. The only complaint is the room's wallpaper, comforter, and couch in the room had alot of flowers. Flower overkill!!!! The staff was very friendly. The breakfast great. Bed was very comfy. We would go back.

• Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Prfctangelgonebd

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
central mo.
Reviewed May 26, 2007

Stayed here for our 35th ann. in the honneymoon suite- the room was clean bright and comfortable-the housekeeping was great always had fresh towel-plenty of coffee-shampoo ect. the rooms were clean and ready when we got back from our trips to the shows ect. everyone was friendly and helpful-love the looks very charming-would gladly stay again-would help if they had a snack machine for those late nite muchies

Stayed May 2007
2 Thank granma9
Claremore, OK
Reviewed April 17, 2007

This is a cute hotel, the breakfast might get a little boring, but it's free. The service was awesome. I was staying there with my husband and two kids. They gave us an extra pillow, extra towels, helped us find fun things to do, since we were there for the first time. Year the decor might have been a little old, but I wasn't going to live there. I really just want everyone to know they were friendly and extremely helpful.

• Liked — The Service
  • Disliked — The hill the hotel is on.
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled with family
3 Thank TriciaWalker80
Edmond Ok
Reviewed November 3, 2006

I stayed at the Gazebo Inn October 20-26 and had a wonderful stay. When I booked my room they offered to also reserve shows for me. I had great seats to all six shows they booked, and they also helped arrange a shuttle service for me since anyone who has ever been to Branson knows the traffic! The room was very clean with a little fridge that I did not even request. The breakfast in the morning is very good but you just have to make sure you don't get there at 8 am since it gets very busy. The staff was very nice, welcoming, and very informative. I had a great time and would recommend it to anyone.

• Liked — The Location and staff are wonderful
  • Tips/Secrets — Stay here!
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jess855
Pontiac, Mo
Reviewed October 19, 2006

Great Location and priced right! We asked for ground level and got it, asked for a fridge and got it. Our room was clean and comfortable. Not 5 stars, but we didn't pay 5 star prices. We would stay again anytime.

• Liked — Great location, priced right
  • Disliked — hillside
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled with friends
2 Thank kisskid
Missouri
Reviewed October 14, 2006

We stayed at the Gazebo Inn for three nights and it was a very nice and clean place. My friend had got on here and read some reviews about it that made it sound bad. So we wanted to write and say that it isn't a bad place to stay at all.

• Stayed September 2006, traveled with friends
Olathe, Ks
Reviewed August 19, 2006

Reserved the honeymoon suite and thought it would be a special occasion so was willing for fork over the extra $$.
We got a room with a jauzzi but the toilet was stopped up. Called the desk and they said they had no plumber??? So a maid came about an hour later with a little plunger and worked on it. Finally she said she couldn't fix it so we went back to the desk and was moved to another room in the back facing a brick wall. We had to carry our stuff from one building to the other. One night was enough, so we checked out the next morning. He still charged me for the full rate for the honeymoon suite although we didn't stay there. Rude and insulting. When I got home I found that he had billed for two rooms for the entire time although we only stayed one night. When I called I recognized the voice, and he recognized me. His last words before hanging up on me were '---'. I called the Chamber of Commerce. I got the extra charges removed from my card.

As a federal employee I traveled frequently over a period of 17 years. I never had as bad an experience as this place.
Save yourself some headaches. Go elsewhere!

• Liked — nothing- absolutly nothing
  • Disliked — staff, management, room, price
  • Tips/Secrets — stay away!
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled as a couple