“Very Nice, Great Location!”
Review of Gazebo Inn

Gazebo Inn
Ranked #60 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Rock Island, Illinois
“Very Nice, Great Location!”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

A friend and I booked this hotel with a travel package. The location is great for getting to most of the shows on the main road in Branson. Quite a few things were within walking distance so we didn't have to mess with the traffic. Our room was a typical double queen (like you see in every hotel) with one exception...this was the cleanest hotel room I have ever seen, including the bathroom! The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were able to book a dinner cruise through the front desk. The lady running the breakfast was extremely friendly, I forgot to get her name! The hotel was in the middle of replacing the railings around the porch and pool area and the back stairs due to the tornado damage. When it is finished, this will be a beautiful hotel. I didn't give a five rating because the rooms really need updating and the breakfast room is too small for the number of customers staying at the hotel (could only fit 12 comfortably). We sat on the wraparound porch and had our coffee, which was very nice. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank BamaGirl1313

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Grove, Oklahoma
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Location was great. Bed's were horrible and rooms were just ok. Donuts for breakfast. For the price it really wasn't worth it. Will stay somewhere else.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Texas
Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

Nice and clean, nothing fancy. Beds a little hard for me. Huge jacuzzi tub in our king size bed room. I was most impressed with the free breakfast - hot waffles you cook fresh, bagels, donuts, English muffins, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, peaches, 3 cold cereals and instant oatmeal. Much better than most free breakfasts. Pleasant front desk. If you cannot do stairs or step hills ask for a room that is in the main building. We did not mind the walk, but it could be issue for others. Great location by And Williams theatre and easy to get to the Yellow route to avoid traffic jams.

Stayed April 2012
OKAWVILLE
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Have stayed here in the past also, room clean. staff very friendly and helpful. Still under minor repair from tornado. Limited flat parking, mostly parking on a hill.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
jefferson city mo
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We stayed at the Gazebo Inn celebrating our 25th Anniversary. We stayed in the honeymoon suite thinking it would be the best of all rooms. Each morning at 6:30 am you could hear things banging around and people talking. It was the staff getting the continental breakfast set up. When I told them my disappointment of being woke up so early each morning, we were told that is what you get when your room is right above the eating area. We were not made aware that the room was above the eating area, but it was not the guests who made noise it was the staff. Very disappointed in my stay.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank mdhicks
Joplin, Missouri
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel probably a dozen times or so in the past few years when we come to Branson. We keep coming back because we are always pleased with the comfortable and clean rooms, nice quick breakfast, friendly staff, awesome price all year round, and location. Everything is always above standard and we appreciate that so much. They even call you shortly after you get into your room to make sure it's satisfactory, which is a special touch. We recommend it!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank VacationsForMe2
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed March 27, 2012

This is the very first vacation my husband and I took together, all alone in 25 years of marriage. He always wanted to go to Branson and we did this past August. My husband just went on and on how relaxing this trip was. The Gazebo Inn made this trip worthwhile. The staff was amazing. As well as the complimentary breakfast. My husband passed away in October and I can't tell you how happy I am that we took this trip. Thanks to all the staff at the Gazebo Inn, it is a memory I will always cherish.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple