“The right price!”

Ranked #57 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Los Banos, California
“The right price!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We were only going to be in Branson for one night. I found this place off of Trip Advisor and decided to give it a try. Price was right: $50 for a 2 bedded room with tv, blow hair dryer, toiletries, etc. There was also a swimming pool, but we didn't take advantage of it. The service was nice and they gave us good directions to the Branson Belle later on in the day. The motel as you approach it had a very nice curb appeal. You felt you were walking in to a well-maintained property. The room décor wasn't exactly to my preference, but the price was!
All in all, I wouldn't hesitate to return!

Room Tip: We had an upstairs room and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Pearland, Tx
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Wanting not to spend a lot for hotel space on your trip to Branson? Spinning Wheel Inn is a great place for budget travelers. Very clean, tucked away on a back street from what we use to call the biggest parking lot ever, the main drag Hwy 76! The staff are good at giving you specific directions to get there and were very accomodating to my wishes. The only drawback for me was not being able to eat there, but there is a deli just up the street a few blocks; so just prepare and you will be fine. The cost was minimal for a single queen; with a coupon for first timers!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank TxLepa
Carrollton, Missouri
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

I will start off by saying this is not a five star hotel and you get what you pay for. Ok now, yes it's very clean and has been remodeled recently. They have a very nice breakfast in the morning with donuts, cereal, biscuits gray, ect. Good size pool and free WiFi(week/slow). I wish they had more than a fitted and flat sheet on the bed for who really want to sleep with the comforter to snuggle up with(yuck)! Print off coupon from their site and receive an extra $5 off a night. You just can't beet the price.

Stayed July 2014
Brandon, Mississippi
Reviewed July 19, 2014

This was the nicest staff I have found. Stayed July 15 to 18 and is was a block off the "strip" on the yellow route. Makes it easy to get around and stay off the main road.

The room was your average room. Two queen beds, refrigerator, TV but I am not sure the TV worked as we were out of the hotel in the morning and back around 11:30. I mean what else do you need in a hotel. One thing that needs improvement is the breakfast room. It was HOT in there and very crowded. Not a big deal if you take the food back to the room but can be hard to get around in the room.

A lot has changed in Branson since I last visited in 2000 or 2001. It was hard trying to figure out where I was but looks like a lot of roads widened or moved.

I booked online at their website and then verified everything via email. I found on the facebook page they would do gift baskets and flowers if you wanted them placed in the room so as a surprise I got the kids a gift basket. They were excited. These were offered at great rates and were loved. I will be back and will tell everyone about this property.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with a room here. There was no elevator for the rooms on the second floor, o...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Des Moines,Iowa
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Our family has been visiting Branson for almost 25 yrs, Spinning wheel rates at the top of our list for lodging. The staff, room cleanliness, location, and amenities are all top flight. Plus they are reasonably priced with unique payment options. This is our destination of choice in Branson. Well deserving of their quality ratings.

Room Tip: We had a pool side room. GREAT!!!!!!!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Lake Ozark, Missouri
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Just got back from another nice trip to Branson. We always stay at Spinning Wheel when possible. Have been staying there for years. It's reasonable and clean and is a block off the "Strip", so the traffic is manageable too. It has a cute pool and a decent Continental breakfast. We highly recommend it.

Room Tip: We like first floor and they have always been able to accommodate this request. You can be on the p...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Hudson Florida
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Stayed at the Spinning Wheel from June 29th to July 5th. The hotel was very clean as was the grounds which included a barbecue pit. The breakfast is limited but you can get by on it. The biscuits and gravy was bland, and the time I spent there, there was no salt,just pepper. I mentioned this to the lady who stocked the breakfast nook to no avail.So I had to bring my own salt if I wanted any. Salt is so cheap and some of us like to put it on biscuits and gravy. Other than that we were very happy with our stay.

Room Tip: We requested a first floor room which we received
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple