“What a Bargain!!”

Ranked #52 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Alma, Arkansas, United States
“What a Bargain!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

This was our family's first experience with the Spinning Wheel Inn, but the staff was amazing and the rooms were very clean. Over all a great deal for the price. We will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
SpinningWheelInn, Owner at Spinning Wheel Inn, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Dear Airedale_Momma, Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Branson. We value your business and are always happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed our hospitality, affordable rates and clean rooms :) We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip! Thanks again and best wishes!

Jennifer Moore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Mammoth Spring
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Great price for a very clean room. Bathroom was a little small, but the pluses were a fridge in room, easy access to Silver Dollar City & Hwy 76, SDC pass holders get $5.00 off{coupon on website if you don't have a pass}, pay cash get another $1.00 off, & a playground on site. Pool wasn't open yet,but it looked like it would be good. Cont. Breakfast was ok. Better than some places I have stayed at in Branson because they had biscuits & gravy, but not a full hot breakfast that some other hotels say they have. Again the best thing was the location & price.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
SpinningWheelInn, Owner at Spinning Wheel Inn, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Dear DoctorDon51, Thank you for the great review! We value your business and opinion. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our property, biscuit's & gravy and rates! We hope to see you again on your next trip to Branson. Thanks again & best wishes!

Clear Lake, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

The Spinning Wheel Inn in Branson is off the beaten track a little bit, in a quiet area.
The room was clean and comfortable, and perfect for the weekend we had in mind...relaxing.
There is a nice "green area" for kids or relaxing outside - and the price was great!
I thoroughly recommend The Spinning Wheel Inn and would definately return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
SpinningWheelInn, Owner at Spinning Wheel Inn, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear travlncheryl10, Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your relaxing weekend in Branson. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and are grateful that you took the time to write us such a wonderful review. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Branson. Thanks again and best wishes!

Ozone, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

We spent three nights at this hotel. The room was very comfortable and clean. The location was so great loved it so very peaceful and quiet. The Staff there was so nice enjoyed talking to them. I have been going to Branson for the past 20 years never stayed at this Spinning Wheel Inn before, but, I will stay there again if I am going up for a few days to go shopping. We belong to a Vacation Club so we mainly stay in a Condo. A Condo is nice if your going up for a week or two and want to do your own cooking. We enjoyed are stay at this Inn just as much as we do when we stay at the Condo.. But this was so much closer to all the shopping area's....I did learn the have a one bedroom apartment they rent out, with a full kitchen. And, sleeps 8.. Also the have larger rooms family's.. So, I just might rent the 1 bedroom when I take my grandchildren back this summer.. There pool looked really nice.

As far as Breakfast it is your basic like most of the hotels in Branson.. The biscuits an gravy was good, and of course you have your cereal, bagels an toast .The donuts was really nice and fresh. If your a big breakfast person, you might not like the breakfast. But, for the price of this motel you can afford to go out and eat.. Also I loved the fact this Inn was not owned by a chained of Motels, but it is privately owned an ran by hard working Americans .. We need to support are local small owned company's. Thanks, Spinning Wheel Staff, for a wonderful three nights.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
SpinningWheelInn, Owner at Spinning Wheel Inn, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Sharonmulins59, WOW! Thank you so much for the very wonderful review! We value your business and are always thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality and our Inn. We look foward to seeing you again on your next short trip to Branson when your not staying in your condo :) Our home is your home away from home :) Thanks again and best wishes!

Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

The location of this motel is great, allowing you to get out and away from traffic on the strip. It's priced great, but it is older and dated. Having said that though, for the great price, you should know what you are getting. Fine little place but I probably wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MPA63
SpinningWheelInn, Owner at Spinning Wheel Inn, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Dear MPA63, Thank you for taking the time to write us a pleasant review. We appreciate your business and your opinion. Over the winter months we are doing some renovations to our motel such as painting and updating some furniture. We are family owned and operated and strive to be CLEAN, affordable and modern so are always trying to improve our property. We hope that you would try us out again in the future. We also own the Twelve Oaks Inn and perhaps the rooms there would better fit your style :) Thanks again and best wishes!

Springfield, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

In town for business and not really wanting to be! The people here and at the sister property, Twelve Oaks, next door have made my stays more than bearable! The property is clean and very presentable and the location is excellent. If I were staying for vacation, I would really appreciate the access to almost anywhere on the "Strip" and to Silver Dollar City and Shepherd of the Hills. As I was here for business, both of these facilities are within a couple of blocks of my office. I can bring my meals as there is a dorm-sized refrigerator in the room and for only $2 per night, I can have a microwave. If I don't opt for the microwave, I can take my meal to the lobby and heat it there - while having a delightful conversation with the on-duty manager! Yes, I will definitely stay in either of these motels again.

Room Tip: Just ask and they will try to fulfill your request!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Pepper C
SpinningWheelInn, Owner at Spinning Wheel Inn, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
Dear Pepper C, Hello and thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful reivew. We appreciate your business and both of our properties and are always happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Best wishes and happy holidays!

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

First off I want to say that I have stayed in many different hotels in Branson over the years. The Spinning Wheel Inn is not on the top of my list to stay in again when I am in the area. The beds were very uncomfortable and there were only 2 very flat pillows for each queen bed. The bathroom where the toilet and shower are was very tiny and the light was very dark. The shower head is very low (I am only 5'6") and I needed to do a back bend to get my head under the water flow to wash my hair. The carpet and bed comforters looked old and out of date. The breakfast was very small and consited of donuts and bagels and the organge juice tasted terrible and was more of an "orange drink" than juice.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear ADTPT, Thanks for staying with us during your trip to Branson. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We are family owned and operated budget motel and we strive to be the cleanest and most affordable. Anytime our customers are not happy we try to accommodate the best we can. We do offer extra pillows at the front desk, as well as we could have put memory foam on the beds for your stay. If you would have spoke to the front desk we could have tried to make your stay more pleasant. If we don't know, we can't fix the problem. As far as the shower head and smaller bathroom, we have an average sized bathroom comparible to other motels, so I am sorry it did not meet your needs. Again I am sorry that you enjoy your stay, and we hope that you would reconsider by giving us another chance in the future. Happy holidays and best wishes!