“Very friendly staff”
Review of Seven Gables Inn

Seven Gables Inn
Ranked #20 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed June 12, 2009

I would like to thank Grace and her husband ( owners ) for their very personable service. They were very friendly and great conversationalist. They also seem like very caring people.
My wife and I rented the Jacuzzi room for 4 days..( June 8 to 12) The room was very clean and had enough room for all my wife's luggage and the things she bought while in Branson.
The hotel is located just outside the main strip..so you won't hear all the traffic, and most things are walking distance from the hotel. If you don't want to break the bank for a room in Branson and want a comfortable and clean room..you must check out Seven Gables INN.
Regards,
Jacob

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 26, 2008

I have to say it was clean, I also found that having nice quilts on the bed was a nice surprise. I have to say though that I was disappointed when I walked in to see one bed with a high mattress and the other lower so in other words one queen bed was about 10 inches lower than the other, which mad it hard to get in and out of being a senior. There were no other accomendations in Brabson that weekend. Our room was clean as stated and no smells soft sheets, towels etc. The maid kept the room up and done. I was a bit concerned that the rooms had regular keys, that didnt make me feel as safe as most key card rooms. It is nicely located off the strip which is always bumper to bumper traffic. We did have a small fridge and microwave in the room which was convenient. We did not eat at the continental breakfast that was available.

If you want clean and a room in the $60 range then this is recommended the office personnel are very nice.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2008

Last week we were were needing a few days to get away from work and stress. Seven Gables came with the trip package we bought for Branson, I was a little apprehensive about this being such an old hotel, but was far from being disappointed.

The rooms were very clean, the bed was one of the most comfortable beds I have slept in at any hotel (normally we stay in more expensive hotels), the breakfast and over all service was great.

Would I recommend it? YES, in fact I already have to my parents and friends from work, especially those who are looking for a low priced but nice/clean hotel for a few days.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2008

We stayed here 7/2 - 7/6. This is an older hotel but is very clean. The people working here are very nice and helpful. The breakfast was good which was biscuits & gravy, fruit, oatmeal, donuts, coffee & juice. The pool was clean and well kept. It is walking distance to the strip and is in a quiet area. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank laracegirl
Reviewed July 6, 2008

our room was very clean and the staff was very friendly. In the room there were extra blankets, soap, shampoo, a mini fridge, hair dryer and a few booklets on things to do in the area. They have breakfast ready for you in the breakfast room. they served biscuits and gravy, waffles, cereal, fruit, and doughnuts. along with juice, milk and coffee. they have wireless internet in the lobby and a pool for summer use. outside they already had towels for you in a bin so you don't have to drag down the ones from your room which was nice. The owner was very friendly and stopped to talk whenever she saw use. she always wanted to make sure your stay was the the best and to see if she could do anything else for you. i will defiantly be going back the seven gables inn when we return to branson.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sm_am_52307
Reviewed July 5, 2008

We have been staying at 7 Gables Inn. for years. We have family in Oklahoma, Kansas, AR. and Mo. We all stay here. We like the rooms they are clean and nice sized. They are very friendly. The last 2 weekends they have been booked so we had to find other places to stay. I have not been pleased with the other places. They also have a great breakfast for your family, and the friendly man who takes care of the breakfast is very helpful and funny, We are also thankful for the special discounts we get from the radio station. Thanks so much.
The Lance Family from Siloam springs AR.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2008

Me and my now Husband went to Branson and stayed at seven gables for our honeymoon. The owners were very nice and the breakfast was great. They really serve hot breakfast. The only problem was the shower. I have really long hair and there wasnt enough water to get my hair wet i had to use a cup everytime sucked! So if your a guy with short hair like really short or a woman then its a good deal. Not really for younger type people about 90 % of the people were over 70

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple