“Great Place to Stay!”
Review of Seven Gables Inn

Seven Gables Inn
Ranked #18 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed December 4, 2012

My boyfriend and I went to Branson with no hotel reservations anywhere. We had no clue about where to stay. We saw the 7 Gables sign and decided to give them a try. I was so happy to see the Tripadvisor sticker in their front window, as we walked to the office! I knew we had picked a good one right away. Grace met us at the front counter and we booked our room. She was very friendly and told us to be sure and come down for breakfast the next morning, that it was very good. The motel is sort of old looking on the outside, but it couldn't be better on the inside though! The rooms were extremely clean and fresh smelling. Everything looked brand spanking new. The bed was SO comfortable. I normally don't sleep well in a bed other than my own, but this bed was amazing. We loved the pillows, too. Not too soft and not too stiff. The shower head is a little on the low side. My boyfriend is 6'3" so he had some difficulties in the shower. Water pressure was very good. The only real negative thing to report on was the maid service. With check out at 11 a.m., we had a little over an hour to go. So we decided to stay in bed as long as possible. Although our door was locked with both locks, the maid interrupted us at a very awkward time! She immediately apologized and quickly shut the door. She never even knocked before using the keys to let herself in! At check-out, my boyfriend made sure to let them know what happened. They explained that it was a new maid. New or not, I think it's pretty standard to knock on the door first before coming in. Other than that, the place is great! We missed out on breakfast, but we've made new reservations at the Seven Gables in a couple of weeks, and we'll be sure to try it! Especially, after reading all these raving reviews on the breakfast. This time we booked the King with jacuzzi!

1  Thank annquinn1

Reviewed November 20, 2012

we stumbled upon the Seven Gables Inn in Branson, quite by accident. My three children and I came to Branson, expecting our pre-arrainged accomodations to be waiting for us. Surprise! through a booking accident, we did not have a place to stay! Branson was very crowded and several hotels that we tried to get into were fully booked. One of the hotels that was booked, told us to check out the Seven Gables. We did, and enjoyed our stay. This is not a fancy or elegant hotel, but it is warm and inviting. It is clean, clean, clean! A hot breakfast awaits you in the mornig, and the owners of the hotel are friendly and aim to please. It was so nice to stay in a family owned hotel instead of a huge chain. I was pleased and would return in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank zigHarrison
Reviewed November 19, 2012

For the last two years we have been coming to Branson and we stumbled across this hotel and it is like a hidden treasure. We seen the reviews on Tripadvisor and had to test it out and it was wonderful. Grace is such a good hearted person and we just love her.

My husband took me up there this past weekend on the 17th for my birthday and he called ahead and Grace set us up in RM 208 which is the jacuzi suit and it was just beautiful. The breakfast as usual is good and you cannot get this kind of customer service from any where else. This is for sure the best hotel we have stayed in and we will continue to go back.

Room Tip: If you call and explain to them the sort of room you are looking for they will give you there best d...
2  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed staying here. I love it how the bed covers are not like the regular rooms where you'll see in other cheaper motels/hotels. It has a romantic, at a good price, look to it. I'd definitely stay here again! The breakfast was good, the people there were friendly, and it's in a good location.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank MVang
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Employees & owners are very friendly.Great breakfasts,close to many shows & attractions.We will definitely stay there on our next trip to Branson.Very good experience.Also has microwave & fridge in room & wifi access.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Mstea74
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Make no mistake, this is not a 5 star hotel. However, the value provided for the money spent is indeed excellent. We stayed here for 4 nights. The rooms are very clean and pretty spacious. Not a hint of smoking anywhere around this hotel, which was nice. The breakfast was decent. Go for the waffles if you go. The location is excellent: far enough from the main street so you don't have to worry about the traffic noise, but close enough where you can walk to it.
If we go back to Branson, we'll be staying here again.

2  Thank Benjamin N
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My mom and I were in Branson for a prayer conference. We found Seven Gables Inn online and though we had never stayed there before, we decided to take a chance, and we're glad we did. It is a very nice place to stay. It's nothing super fancy, but it is comfortable, clean, and centrally located.The beds are very comfortable. It's a good place for the price! We felt completely safe and the staff is just super friendly and hospitable! Will definitely stay there again if we're ever in the area.

Room Tip: If you get a room upstairs, ask for a room close to the stairs as they (the stairs) are located only...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family