“love taco bell”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #196 of 422 Restaurants in Branson
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 2000 W. US Hwy 76 in Branson. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed April 30, 2018

We were tired from running all day so we picked up a dozen tacos to take back to the condo..Great taco supremes and cheese sauce..

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 25, 2018

I enjoy Taco Bell for a quick meal on-the-go, or late dinner after some event. It's value-dining / fast food that usually hits the spot. This location, off Hwy 76 / Country Music Blvd., is convenient, but regularly serves very small burritos - I'd say 70% of the time! It's disappointing to have items lacking a detectable portion of key ingredients, whether a sauce, beans, meat, etc...
Note: I have not had the same experience with the other Branson Taco Bell. I have had much better success there.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

We have never been disappointed with our food or service at the Branson Taco Bell. Give it a try. Both quick and inexpensive.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2018

Sometimes you want to eat and go on with your day. Taco Bell will fill that bill. The selection and value will fill you up and not bust your wallet. The parking lot allows campers to get in and out.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 19, 2018

Where do I begin? We walked in the front door and upon making eye contact with the cashier, he just walked away into the back. As the other employees wandered around, (doing God knows what) not a single one of them asked if we had been helped, or came up to help us. After 5 minutes of standing up front, the same guy finally came back. He never said a word, just stood there. So I walked up and started ordering. I got one part of my order out and he was trying to rush me off my giving me the total. Yeah, no... I finished ordering (I wish I would have left then). I finished up, got my receipt, and when to go get my kids situated as my friend and her two kids ordered their food. As I'm getting the table ready, I am searching high and low for a second high chair, only to learn that for the entire place, they only provide a single high chair. This was not a good situation for 2 one year old children, a 4 year old, and a 3 year old. We sat there for 20 minutes listening to the staff cuss each other out over who was going to go home and that they were tired of being there. At the 23 minute mark I finally got my order. At 30 minutes, we were trying to figure out where my friend's food was, she asked them if they were making it. They told her that they forgot because they were arguing (WTF!?!?!?). We tried to eat, my food was nasty and cold, since they forgotten my friends food, her food was nice and hot. I'm assuming mine was cold because they were too busy fighting while making it that it took time to get wrapped and ready. The place was dirty, the staff was unprofessional, and the atmosphere was horrid. Will NEVER go back there!

Date of visit: February 2018