“We were obviously a bother”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #121 of 419 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 6, 2019

We walked in to this Denny’s at 8:45 pm. A staff person walked out from behind the front desk, looked at us, then picked up her broom & dust pan proceeding to walk to the back of the restaurant. There was not a “hi”, “by”, but her look definitely conveyed, “kiss my behind!” We left after another 3 minutes with no one showing up at the greeting area, and drove down the street to Papa John’s for a MUCH better experience! Don’t worry Denny’s: we won’t bother you again!

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed November 23, 2018

They charge me 59 cents for a little cup of barbecue every time I go inside this establishment! One waitress is rude to me all the time and I 10/10 recommend just going down the road to Ihop for better service and food.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 11, 2018

We went to Denny's for breakfast one morning. The food and the service were good. Parking is tricky because the parking lot is on a hill. We had to park near the bottom and walk up the hill to the restaurant. There are spaces up nearer to the restaurant, if you can get one.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 22, 2018

Typical Denny's menu, food was good. Problem was that it was on a very steep hill and most of the parking was in the back at the lowest level.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Their food is average but very reasonably priced for the whole family. I especially like their breakfasts.

Date of visit: March 2018