“Convenient Drive Thru Window”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #198 of 406 Restaurants in Branson
Reviewed July 10, 2018

This subway is located right in the hub-bub of Branson and has a convenient drive-thru window. We got the largest foot long Subway Sandwich we've ever had and all of the ingredients were super fresh and tasty! We did wait quite a while for service at the drive-thru window, however. Overall, an excellent franchise!

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

It was around 11pm my daughter and I were on our way home, only place open at the time. My daughter ran in to get couple of sandwiches, came out quickly with nothing. Said there were 2 employees in there the girl was trying to wait on a big party while the guy employee was standing there holding a puppy. Will never stop there again

1  Thank Dawn G
Reviewed May 14, 2018

I tried the breakfast ham, cheese and egg white 6 inch with plenty of veggies and fell in love! I ended up eating breakfast there most of the week instead of at the hotel I was staying at. I'm going to be visiting my local Subway for breakfast now that I'm home. Good service, priced a little too high but healthy.

Reviewed April 23, 2018

Sometimes you just need not to eat a big meal. Subway was clean, quick and on the way to our next show.

Reviewed April 10, 2018

Nice Subway tucked in the corner of the Walmart parking lot. Easy to get to and the food is fresh, location clean and staff friendly. This is a handy stop for a quick bite, especially if you are staying in one of the many motels along Green Mtn. Drive.