“Still Fresh after 5pm”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Branson
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I decided to curb our appetite for sweets by grabbing one of the best donuts in the world. Krispy Kreme did not disappoint us at all...still fresh after 5pm :-)!! Drop in early and you can see the whole process of how the make their donuts.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

picked up a dozen for my grand kids while on vacation they were jst done gave me a bakers dozen very nice lady on the front counter needless to say kids really liked them

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Who doesn't like Krispy Kreme? The service at this location is great. When my travel group ordered 11 hot chocolates after a cold day of Go-Karts, the staff served them up with a smile!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The only flavors available was glazed. We went in early afternoon.
it should not have been a problem but they seemed shocked we wanted somehing other than plain donoughnuts.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

I don't live near a Krispy Kreme so this was a real treat. I think got donuts almost every morning during our vacation. Donuts were delicious!

Been to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts? Share your experiences!