“looks like this place is closed and gone”
Review of Crepe Crate

Crepe Crate
Ranked #24 of 27 Dessert in Branson
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We went in to the address listed for this restaurant and the store is closed and for sale signs up for the building. Drat, looked good in the reviews! November 3, 2013. Nothing to indicate they went anywhere else. Tried to submit with no rating, but site won't allow that.

3  Thank Andrew P

Reviewed October 6, 2013

While passing through Branson, my friend and I were looking for food that wasn't fried and had a vegetarian option. Crepe Crate fit the bill and then some. What a pleasure to eat somewhere that isn't a chain! The staff and owner were very nice and we had great service. The crepes were delicious.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Being a local in Branson, we're always looking for something a little different when we eat. This place is awesome! The staff was friendly and super helpful, and the food was absolutely delicious. I highly recommend it to locals and tourists a like!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

My boyfriend and I are big fans of crepes and make them at home on most Saturday mornings so we were eager to try the Crepe Crate. However, these were absolutely awful -- neither of us finished them.

I ordered the Chocolate Strawberry Drizzle which was supposed to be a chocolate crepe but it was a regular crepe with chocolate syrup (think Hershey's) drizzled on top which was a big disappointment. The cheese filling was so terrible that I only ate the strawberries and crepe and left all the cheese on my plate. My boyfriend also hated the cheese filling and only ate about 3 bites of his crepe.

We both left feeling like we had wasted our time and money and with a terrible taste in our mouth. We will continue to make crepes at home that are 10 times better.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

If you really enjoy crepes, then you will love this place! They have both hearty and sweet crepes; there's something for breakfast or lunch! This is a charming place with a nice, quiet atmosphere. This is the perfect place for brunch with friends. The servers were very friendly and helpful. It took a while to get our crepes, but we didn't mind because we weren't in a hurry. Nice, sensible portions for brunch/snack. We definitely would have needed to order more crepes if this were our lunch. We'll go back!

Been to Crepe Crate? Share your experiences!