“Excellent choice”
Review of Casa de Luz - CLOSED

Casa de Luz
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: We are a Mexican/American restaurant,family owned and operated we serve breakfast until 3:00 every day. Everything made from scratch.
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Casa de Luz is a great choice for families and ladies who brunch. The food was delicious authentic Mexican, and the service was very friendly and efficient. They make you feel like you are having breakfast with abuelita, hugs included.

1  Thank MayaGDL75

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Loved the mixture of foods since my wife can't handle spicy food at all. All sauces made in house. Had the stuffed Anaheim peppers and it was awesome. Service very fast and friendly.

1  Thank Larry T
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

This is a good clean place to eat in Branson without a long wait. Today was my 3rd visit in about a month. I had four 10 year old boys who ordered biscuits and gravy and ate every bit of there half order. I had a egg white veggie omelette and it was very good. The 2 previous times I had lunch one time and breakfast the other. I choose items that were good but probably didn't suit my stomach the best because they were a little greaser than I am used to eating. Don't get me wrong it tasted wonderful just was not right for me. Locally owned and great service in a cafe the takes you back in time a bit. Enjoy!

1  Thank ShellyBranson_MO
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch here and really enjoyed it. I would say that I have had better Mexican food, but this was pretty good!

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We enjoyed our food in this diner in historic downtown. Everyone in our small group seemed pleased with their orders. Bathrooms were nearby and clean.

1  Thank OzarkGateway870