“VERY AUTHENTIC MEXICAN BREAKFAST”
Review of Casa de Luz - CLOSED

Casa de Luz
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: We are a Mexican/American restaurant,family owned and operated we serve breakfast until 3:00 every day. Everything made from scratch.
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Second time we visit this little restaurant and we loved it.
they have Good service and very good food. :)

1  Thank Elizabeth M

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We were staying at the Hilton in Branson and asked front desk of a good breakfast place. Was told of this restraunt and were SO HAPPY they did. Everything is homemade. The green sauce is the best I ever had. You must have the mexican breakfast. We ended up eating there every morning. I cant say enough of the food and people. And this is the FIRST time I have ever written a review. I hope they stay in business for a long long time. Thank you for the amazing food!

2  Thank Suzanne M
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We were just looking for a quick place to eat while shopping. We ordered a variety and everything was great. The service was excellent. My flautas were top notch. My nephew said he had the best grilled cheese from the kids menu.

1  Thank workingterriers
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

The food was average (taco salad) to above average for the tamales that I had for lunch.

The salsa and guacamole were average even though the manager said they are both made on site fresh. Not the greatest Mexican food I've ever had but decent and I liked the portions not being too large.

Bathrooms were well above average and I found the salt scrub hand soap in the bathroom an unexpected treat!

Luz G, Manager at Casa de Luz, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

We thank you for your review, you are entitle to think we are average but it would of being nice to know exactly what was wrong according to you, as for our salsa and guacamole, yes they are done here freshly made every day we are a family owned and operated restaurant all of the recipes are our mom's. But we always appreciate our costumers and business that you all provide us with we strive to make our business the best.

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Great food and service. I eat here weekly now. They make everything from scratch and it shows. Not going to find your average Branson fare here they make it thier own. French Toast to huevous rancheros.

1  Thank MidwestRunner