“Family dinner”
Review of Casa de Luz - CLOSED

Casa de Luz
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: We are a Mexican/American restaurant,family owned and operated we serve breakfast until 3:00 every day. Everything made from scratch.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family dinner”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

We've been eating here for years! Always excellent! Very friendly service clean restaurant and restrooms

1 Thank Jerome H

“Great food”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Dined there today with my wife and was very satisfied. Food was fantastic and staff was great. This is a great little local restaurant and I will definitely be back. My wife claims her tacos were the best she's ever had and my cheese steak was great.

2 Thank TTC82
Branson, Missouri
“Cheap breakfast but cheap quality too”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

We went with other friends in search of a cheap breakfast and this place offers cheap specials. Says Mexican American but decorated with lighthouses??? Confusing and a little rundown. I did not care for my omelet at all and my husband was queasy after eating his sausages that were a bit pinker than he likes. Judging by the other reviews, they must have alot of friends who support them or people are just excited to see a breakfast for $4...we were not impressed and will not go back.

• Visited March 2014
Luz G, Manager at Casa de Luz, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Fist of all let me answer your question about being decorated with light houses, our restaurant name is Casa De Luz and the meaning is Light houses and not all Mexican restaurants have to be decorated the same way with sombreros and bright colors, as for your complaint on the food we actually use the best quality and if you had said something about not liking the food we could of change anything that you don't like and at last the reviews are not from our friends they are actually people just like you visiting and trying our restaurant.
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best Mexican food in Branson”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Can't brag on the food and staff enough! Only wish they were open later so we could take our friends for dinner. My wife and I were very impressed with Casa de Luz!!!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Scott W
Branson, Missouri
“Lunch”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Excellant food and service. Fresh fast and authentic. We had breakfast and lunch. The french toast and bacon was delicious. My platter with tamale, taco, enchilada and chile rellano wonderful.

2 Thank caramhust