“Wonderful family owned business!!!!”
Review of Liberty Lodge

Liberty Lodge
Ranked #107 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
“Wonderful family owned business!!!!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Great staff! Very helpful. So nice and go out of there way to help you out. Rooms were awesome. Had a fridge and microwave. They had a pool and also right next to the Pierce Arrow! VERY close to everything and QUIET. Will be back again for the great deals, breakfast meals, and over all best vacation ever with them as are home away from home! Thanks again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Aaron M

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Branson, Missouri
Reviewed August 17, 2013

we have stayed off and on past few yrs it improves each time we have stayed. they are constantly adding new things. where can you get a room and hot breakfast for 4 for 45 dollars including tax per night? the rooms are alway clean and quiet feels like you are staying in the country.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank maestas1
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We will not stay here ever again. The rooms are out dated. There are no deadbolts on the doors. The doorknob that is there is flimsy. My major complaint is that the particular room that we are in stinks of old cigarette smoke. This is supposed to be a non smoking room.. Yeah Right.. The staff was not very helpful in correcting the issue.. We were supposed to stay 2 nights. Unless they get us into another room that doesn't stink. We will be going someplace else..

• Stayed August 2013

Travelers are raving about these Branson hotels

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Upon my kids and I arrival (return stay )at westwood inn we were greated by the office manager veronica. (I think that is her name ) she was very nice and pleasant gave us our room keys checked us in with no problems the rooms are very clean very nice you can tell they have went through all of the rooms and have clean them up they have also added a breakfast room which to my surprise was fantastic the lady in there has always got a smile on her face and she talks to us like we are family. Like she had known us for years .....I thought it was just going to be cereals and donuts but to my surprise there was bacon,eggs, sausage ,fruit , biscuits and gravy , my girls loved the ice cold milk and the lady was so great with my kids told them all about silver dollar city and how much fun they would have I would not only choose the motel for the comfortable rooms but I will always come back for the great 5 star service in the breakfast area !!

• Stayed June 2013
Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Always clean and quiet. This year a breakfast buffet that was great. Economical. Been coming back for years. Staff is friendly and helpful. We find it a good location . Really good value not fancy but very clean. Will be back next year. Mona and Sandy

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank mona w
Covington TN
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I found I have met new friends at this hotel. I had problems with van window and they went beyond helping. They are truly wonderful people. Room is clean. Stay was quite. I will be returning there in 2 weeks for another stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank nannaisthe1
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Chose this hotel based on reviews I read online. I was looking for an economical hotel, just somewhere to sleep for two nights while spending two days fishing in the area. All hotel personnel I encountered were exceptionally friendly and helpful. I booked a single queen room and when I arrived was notified they had gone ahead and placed me in a King instead, which was fine with me.
Breakfast in the morning was a great surprise. Being an economy hotel, I was expecting a limited continental style breakfast at best, but was pleasantly surprised to discover they serve eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, as well as the typical continental style items. The lady running the breakfast is very accomodating and friendly as well.
The only negative things I would report, are that the sofa in the room (127) is desperately in need of reupholstery or even replacement. It is heavily soiled and very visibly stained and even though it is positioned in the only spot in the room that has adequate lighting, I was not willing to sit on it. Which brings up the second thing, lighting in the room. There is a hanging light right next to the rooms window, a very small lamp on the window side of the bed, and then a light over the vanity by the bathroom. Even with all the lights on at the same time, the area around the bed is very dark. Too dark in fact for reading, etc. There needs to be a light positioned on the wall over the head of the bed for adequate lighting.
Again, I found my stay to be enjoyable overall, and a real good value. With just a couple of improvements to the above mentioned things, I would give the hotel 5 stars.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo