“Most improved!”
Review of Liberty Lodge

Liberty Lodge
Ranked #103 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Always clean and quiet. This year a breakfast buffet that was great. Economical. Been coming back for years. Staff is friendly and helpful. We find it a good location . Really good value not fancy but very clean. Will be back next year. Mona and Sandy

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mona w

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I found I have met new friends at this hotel. I had problems with van window and they went beyond helping. They are truly wonderful people. Room is clean. Stay was quite. I will be returning there in 2 weeks for another stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank nannaisthe1
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Chose this hotel based on reviews I read online. I was looking for an economical hotel, just somewhere to sleep for two nights while spending two days fishing in the area. All hotel personnel I encountered were exceptionally friendly and helpful. I booked a single queen room and when I arrived was notified they had gone ahead and placed me in a King instead, which was fine with me.
Breakfast in the morning was a great surprise. Being an economy hotel, I was expecting a limited continental style breakfast at best, but was pleasantly surprised to discover they serve eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, as well as the typical continental style items. The lady running the breakfast is very accomodating and friendly as well.
The only negative things I would report, are that the sofa in the room (127) is desperately in need of reupholstery or even replacement. It is heavily soiled and very visibly stained and even though it is positioned in the only spot in the room that has adequate lighting, I was not willing to sit on it. Which brings up the second thing, lighting in the room. There is a hanging light right next to the rooms window, a very small lamp on the window side of the bed, and then a light over the vanity by the bathroom. Even with all the lights on at the same time, the area around the bed is very dark. Too dark in fact for reading, etc. There needs to be a light positioned on the wall over the head of the bed for adequate lighting.
Again, I found my stay to be enjoyable overall, and a real good value. With just a couple of improvements to the above mentioned things, I would give the hotel 5 stars.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Gene B
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My fiance and I (from Indiana) had plans to visit some caves 5 hours north of Branson and were VERY upset when we discovered that our GPS led us in the wrong direction for several hours. We were a bit panicked as we thought we lost an entire night due to this error. We had planned on camping and went to KOA campgrounds (apparently the only one in Branson w "after-hours" check-ins. We were very disappointed by the campsite and their lack of basics like fire pits...so we got on our phones and Westwood Inn came up. We saw nothing but great reviews, so we decided to call. We were arriving very late, so we expected to just find a roadside cheap, seedy motel somewhere. We got EXTREMELY lucky to find a VERY affordable, very clean, and very friendly awesome hotel right in the heart of everything in Branson. With our late arrival, we even got the owners outta bed to help us and they were beyond friendly and accomodating which sealed the deal for us. The room was fresh, new, the linens were beyond clean, the staff/owners treated our late arrival w enthusiasm and even told us of campsites we could still stay at. They told us about nightspots we could hit, offered us several discounts on many attractions and even said they'd go out of their way to get us more deals n discounts in the area. Very welcoming and pretty much put us at ease after all of the anxiety we had encountered thus far in our trip. Upon checking in, the owner also DEMANDED that we come down for a free FULL breakfast, hand-cooked and fresh.... If you're in the area, you will see several hotels. Give this one a shot, you will not be disappointed. :)

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank Drumphilguy
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I was just looking for a quick 1 night stay. Well I was pleasantly surprised. They have remodeled all of their room. New drapes actually came when I checked out. The breakfast included eggs, sausge, biscuits and gravy, fruit, yogurt, etc. The room included a microwave and fridge. The staff was very friendly and helpful. If you are looking for a good value place, this is it. Save your money for the go-karts, shopping and eating and stay here!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank Brandon H
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The staff at this motel went above and beyond. We woke up to a flat tire and had all the staff assisting us in repairing it. The front desk lady assisted us in locating the closest place for a new tire. The maintenance guy asked if we needed any more tools and the housekeeper told us not to worry about checking out on time.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank penglish51877
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Westwood! Veronica and Tammy at the front desk were very helpful and nice. The room was super clean and the housekeeper was great. Overall I had a wonderful stay and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013