“Odd seating arrangement”

McFarlain's Family Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 372 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Odd seating arrangement”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

This is located in the IMAX theater complex. We went because we got a discount from a time share presentation & it was one of the few restaurants open on Christmas night. The service was fast. The food was good. We got seated in the middle of the restaurant. All I'll say is they like to have fun with the guests. It's a good family spot.

• Visited December 2012

Mishawaka
“Great Food, interesting entertainment, Dessert? When?”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Another restaurant that is ALWAYS busy, which means it must be good. If you want to be sure you will have room for Dessert, then order if FIRST. They will bring it FIRST if you want. Any while you are there, be SURE to keep your eye out for UNUSUAL happenings around the room. I won't give away the secret, but if you go there, you won't be disappointed, but keep your food under your nose!!! :-)

Visited November 2012
Branson, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great down-home cooking at a reasonable price.”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

If you're a homemaker, you know how enjoyable it is to eat out rather than be stuck in your kitchen preparing your mate a meal. And even grander if you can find a place where the food is equal or even better than you can make yourself. We've never eaten anything that wasn't delicious, but wait till you eat their cobbler. Your husband will give you a kiss for taking him along for just that alone.

Visited May 2012
Taylorville, Illinois
“Great lunch on a bus tour”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My first time to Branson & I was on a bus tour, so all meals were prearranged. We had a very nice lunch here. The food & the service were very good. My first time to Branson & McFarlain's. We thought we sat at the best table becuase we were served first. Little did we know we were at a special table. I won't say why, but anyone who has been here will know what i am talking about. I am going to post a couple pictures, so that could give it away.

• Visited December 2012
Columbia, Missouri
“McFarlain's - Branson”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

This is my daughters favorite place to eat in Branson. She really likes the sugar free blueberry pie and I agree with her. The fried green tomatoes are good as is everything I have had there. Soup comes with delicious cornbread. Be sure to add this restaurant to your list.

Visited December 2012

Been to McFarlain's Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!