“Great down-home cooking at a reasonable price.”

McFarlain's Family Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 377 Restaurants in Branson
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Branson, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great down-home cooking at a reasonable price.”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

If you're a homemaker, you know how enjoyable it is to eat out rather than be stuck in your kitchen preparing your mate a meal. And even grander if you can find a place where the food is equal or even better than you can make yourself. We've never eaten anything that wasn't delicious, but wait till you eat their cobbler. Your husband will give you a kiss for taking him along for just that alone.

Visited May 2012

Taylorville, Illinois
“Great lunch on a bus tour”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My first time to Branson & I was on a bus tour, so all meals were prearranged. We had a very nice lunch here. The food & the service were very good. My first time to Branson & McFarlain's. We thought we sat at the best table becuase we were served first. Little did we know we were at a special table. I won't say why, but anyone who has been here will know what i am talking about. I am going to post a couple pictures, so that could give it away.

• Visited December 2012
Columbia, Missouri
“McFarlain's - Branson”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

This is my daughters favorite place to eat in Branson. She really likes the sugar free blueberry pie and I agree with her. The fried green tomatoes are good as is everything I have had there. Soup comes with delicious cornbread. Be sure to add this restaurant to your list.

Visited December 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Incredible home cookin'”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Tasty dishes and very friendly staff! Bought a copy of their cookbook so I can *try to* cook the same food at home.

Visited May 2012
Oklahoma
“You would'nt believe this!”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We stopped for breakfast, (thank goodness we ordered coffee, and a cinnamon roll). We got our coffee, and rolls, but after 1 hour and 15min. we had to leave due to no food coming out of the kitchen! We were told that there was BIG problems in the kitchen. I think it would be good to pass this place up for the next few months.
I have rated this as poor due to they did get us coffee!

• Visited December 2012

Been to McFarlain's Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!