“Perfect Coffee”

Ranked #45 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I'm just waiting for more than 15 min to be served!
But still always the best place to drink a coffee.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We came here on our last day in Branson and wished we had found it earlier. Sandwiches are great, pastries are even better.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

It is satisfying and tasty. We had breakfast rolls. They were so delicious. We also ate lunch and had wonderful soup and sandwiches. We ate there several times. We always got wonderful service and it was prepared quickly.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Food was good. Not enough noodles in the chicken Noodless soup.
Other than that, I will give them another try.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

My daughter & I went for a quick supper before one of the shows. It was within sight of our hotel & not really busy. Our food was good & was served quickly, and the staff was nice.

We also saw a Branson celeb while there -- one of the members of Six was eating dinner with his family. That's what I like about Branson -- just regular folks.