“Very Friendly!”

Dining options: Breakfast
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Friendly!”
Reviewed September 8, 2011

My wife and I frequent the Branson Panera weekly. Peggy has our order ready before we're even through the door. The management and staff are always warm and friendly!

Branson, Missouri
“Staff has a bad attitude”
Reviewed July 23, 2011

I am a regular costumer here and I go a couple times a week. But every time i go during lunch, the staff is just rude and you can tell they just don't care what you want. I love the food (when they get your order right ) but most of the staff seems to have an attitude problem especially the lady manager Jeanne I think her name is?. Normally the later staff has a cheery face to greet you and take your order... I am very disappointed lately with the service....... It makes me not want to go back... .

• Visited July 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good food - perhaps slightly above average Panera”
Reviewed May 23, 2010

Got breakfast here. Really enjoyed the new jalapeño cheddar bagel sandwich. We also got a cinnamon coffee cake for the rest of the family. It was also good and more filling than they thought it would be.

Arkansas
“Great Food, building showing wear and tear”
Reviewed May 9, 2010

Food and service are great at this Panera. The building is showing some wear and tear. Wall paper peeling, baseboards dirty, restrooms VERY DIRTY! All in all, average experience.

Bossier City, LA
“Excellent soup, salad, and sandwich shop!”
Reviewed November 19, 2009

The soup and sandwich that we had was fresh and delicious. You could eat a light meal or you could eat as much as you wanted. Restaurant has an upscale atmosphere and was very clean. Will go back on our next visit to Branson.