“Keep driving.” 2 of 5 bubbles

Hong Kong Buffet
Ranked #274 of 370 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Sushi
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Keep driving.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Poor service, dirty, food was horrible. Try one of the other many restaurants in Branson. The place needs to be totally redone.

• 2 of 5 bubbles

Branson, Missouri
“Cheap, varied and satisfying buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

This is a Chinese, fast food, all you can eat buffet, and it is cheap as hell at around $6.50 per person for lunch, $8.50 for dinner (if you drink water).
There are a lot of choices: 5 different stir fry dishes, sesame chicken, Chinese pork ribs, skewered chicken, Chinese chicken wings, peel & eat shrimp, 2 soups, 'krab' rangoon, egg rolls, pasta, a rice noodle dish, an American food bar, a large salad bar, very limited sushi, and MORE. Plus the soft serve frozen yogurt. So basically, just a pretty standard Chinese buffet for the area.
The food IS good (can't recommend the drab sushi, though), service is basically plate clearing and when they have a rush, it can take a little while to get things ship shape again. The Rockefellers aren't eating here, and the table manners of some of the rabble leave a little to be desired.
Eating here is fast, a bargain and they can accommodate large groups. I keep coming back.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Good food, poor service.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

The food was good but our waitress was very very rude.. we had a lil girl with us and she was going to a school function afterwards where they were feeding them and our waitress was saying you eat in front of her and don't let her eat. My wife friends girl was even telling her she wasn't hungry and the waitress kept on about how we eat in front of her. I'ma a very outspoken guy so I just told her to mind her own business my wife is very nice and just sat there

Veridea J, PR at Hong Kong Buffet, responded to this review, June 24, 2016
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. We have corrected the problem and informed the waitress. It won't happen again.
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
“good food for the price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

We didn't eat the buffet but it did look good. We did to to. It was average. I had a coupon or I wouldn't have eaten there again. Prices are low though I'll say that. If you're a big eater the buffet would work good for you.

Visited December 2012
plain dealing
“Never different?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

we have eaten here two times! first time i got immediately ill after eating the boiled shrimp! was already in the restroom before we left THEIR facility! needless to say... i had NO DESIRE to go back! but, after 2 years... hubby talked me in to going again! the food looked very 'warmed over' and dried out from being under the heat lamps. facility looks clean... but both times there were no more than 4 tables occupied???? late in the evening of the day we ate there... my tummy became painful and the lower digestive system became unhappy! this time... i wasnt ALONE! hahaha middle of the night; hubby joined in with me! tho the food may taste good..... it just doesnt agree with the human body!!! dont see why i would have the need to every go there again!

Visited September 2012