“Must stop when in the area!”
Review of BillyGail's Cafe

BillyGail's Cafe
Ranked #12 of 388 Restaurants in Branson
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Went here for breakfast before Silver Dollar City. Wait was around 30 minutes and yes the parking was a challenge, however do not let that scare you off. Best breakfast hands down. You will not be dissapointed. Huge portions of good home cooking. Make sure you have cash as cc are not accepted.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We went to Billy Gail's Café for breakfast, but it ended up being lunch. The restaurant was packed! We had trouble finding a parking spot, there was a long wait for a table, and it took another 30 - 35 minutes for our food to arrive at the table. The restaurant is cute, the servers are friendly and the portion sizes are good, but the taste of the food was average. Not sure it's worth all the trouble. Also, please note that they don't accept credit cards, just cash and personal checks.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Went to this place after reading reviews on T.A. for breakfast before we headed to Silver Dollar City. We figured it would be busy and expected to wait. We waited about 20 minutes to be seated, which was no problem. Once we were seated, there were two people that came up to our table, one asked if we wanted coffee, the other asked if we wanted waters. We said yes to both. We got the coffee and water quickly but then no one came to our table to take our order, we didn't know who our waitress was, so after about 10 minutes of waiting, I finally called a waitress over, asked who was our waitress and to get her for us since we have been waiting quite a bit to order. She pointed out our waitress and told me she would get her, well a minute later some other waitress came over and took our order. Very confusing and unorganized in my opinion. I ordered eggs, white toast and extra crispy bacon. The bacon was barely cooked and disgusting. My parents and sister enjoyed their breakfast, my dad and sister got a big breakfast, mom got the huge pancakes, blueberry. She liked them, but obviously to much for her so she shared. I don't like blueberry pancakes so I can't comment on them. I would recommend this place even though the staff was lacking, I am not a huge fan of hearing excuses, the waitress that finally took our order explained that there was such a huge influx of people all at once that it was hard to keep up, like that is supposed to make things better?

1  Thank 0711Maria0711
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

This is the place to go for breakfast if you are in the Branson area. Large portions, great food, awesome staff. I had the sloppy biscuit, everything wonderful in one bite!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

They are open only for breakfast and lunch. Family owned (started by Billy & Gail, and now handed off to their kids!). Great food, amazing portions (especially the pancakes and omelets!), family atmosphere in a country setting, and less than 2 miles from Silver Dollar City. They have items all over the restaurant for sale (kind of like Cracker Barrel but not mass produced). HOWEVER, parking is a BIG problem, so be sure to fit everyone into ONE vehicle, drop them at the door, and pray for a space to open up. It is well worth the hassle!