“Great place to eat and listen to singers.”

Jackie B. Goode's Uptown Cafe
Ranked #39 of 369 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: 1950's themed restaurant. We are one of Branson Missouri's most popular places to eat and listen to live music. Rock out to some of Branson's best entertainers, right at your table! Serving up our Famous Steakburgers and Fries. Get it with a hand dipped chocolate, strawberry or vanilla shake! We have a vintage style soda fountain for shakes, malts, ice cream, apple pie, hot fudge turtle, vanilla & cherry cokes and so much more. 1953 Henry J Classic Taxi Cab out front for selfies and other pics. Great Food! Great Entertainment! We host one of Branson's highest rated dinner shows... A Tribute to George Strait Dinner Show with Gordy & Debbie Wensel. They've won too many awards to list. It's a must see show.
Adrian, Missouri
“Great place to eat and listen to singers.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was a fun place to eat. Yummy steakburgers and onion rings. There are singers at night. It's a diners themed restaurant. Great prices.

Kansas
“Great breakfast buffet with a show!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

My family and I had a great time while eating breakfast (july 27th) watching the guy play music and perform. My husband thought it was so funny that the performer came over to me and placed a "scarf" (toliet paper) around my neck when he was playing an Elvis song. Kids 2 &1 loved listening to him. The food was hot and fresh. You could see them cooking all the food. Fresh fruit, bacon, ham, hashbrown, waffles and so much more and ALL you can eat. For all of us it was under $30 and believe me we got our moneys worth! Will be back again!

chicago
“Best food branson”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

This place gets my 5 star vote.we had breakfast and got entertained by Jackson Haney and everything was fantastic.the wait staff is wonderful and would highly recommend you visit this cafe for meals and great ice cream.

Springville
“Good Cheap Breakfast Buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

We enjoy eating a big breakfast before we hit the road to home so we don't have to stop for lunch on the road...so we usually come here to eat before leaving town. I really like the buffet. It's a reasonable price and they have a little bit of everything. They have pancakes, waffles, fruit, eggs, hashbrowns, sausage, bacon, ham, cinnamon rolls...I think I'm forgetting some. I mean it's a really good deal! Plus we like going when Jackson Haney is singing. He's such a nice man and he's good at the music he does. The Café is decorated cute and it's clean. We'll come back again, because it's overall a really neat little place for breakfast.

• Visited May 2013
Peoria, Arizona
“Really tasty food and fun atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

We found lunch at Jackie B. Goode’s “Uptown Café,” a thoroughly 50’s joint. Bob had the patty melt and I had tuna melt. Both came with fries. I was able to get the cherry treatment on my diet coke.
A musician was singing music from the 50s, and he was really good!