“fantstic service”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2013

the service staff was very friendly, they let us sit in an alcove and shut the curtains. the food was excellent. we were treated as equally well as the ones who obviously come from money.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

All we can say is FABUUUUUULOUS!!! This place is amazing...Joe Cuna and his staff really know how to make you feel like family!!! The food was awesome... especially the Prime Rib!!! LIKE BUTTER!!!! If you want a great place to eat in Branson...this is the place to go!!

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We met others there for supper and was a nice experience. I had prime rib while my wife had chicken cordon blue. Both were very good. The servers did a great job in a relaxed atmosphere. Will go back.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

This was my second visit to this restaurant and again I was totally pleased with the food and service. The waiters were very attentive and saw to it that our fresh hot rolls, butter, and water were always kept full. The food was done to perfection and pleasantly displayed. Few restaurants do I HIGHLY recommend, but this is one deserving of praise.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

My parents, husband, 2 year old son and I dined here on a Saturday evening around 6. We did not realize before we got there how nice it was, and once I saw, I was ready to go since my son is 2. However, the staff was WONDERFUL to him and the food and service was great, so I am happy we stayed! I never thought that with a two year old I could go somewhere with white table cloths, but the staff made this work. Thanks for a wonderful experience!!!