“Do Not Waste Your Money”

Buckingham's Prime Rib and Steakhouse
Ranked #99 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We decided we wanted a nice dinner out, the menu looked amazing. I tried to call and make reservations, but the phone rang once and went to a busy signal. We went anyways. We should have left when we first noticed that Thought that maybe we were just early. The waiter brought out the "rolls", they were they were the ones that come in a package and you heat up in the oven for a few minutes. They weren't even torn apart all the way. My husband order salsa and chips for an app, Chilli's has classier chips and salsa. The salad was okay, nothing special. And then the steak. I ordered a center cut tenderloin, it was terrible. There was no flavor for an aged steak, no seasoning, poorly cooked. This sad piece of meat ended up tasting like an old roast beef. My husband had the ribeye and said it was okay. This place tries to be classy but it just ended up akward. Service was okay, food was horrible. We were angry we threw away so much money!

1  Thank neeleyr

Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is a restaurant with great atmosphere and menu. The steak melts in your mouth and the lobster was tender and tasty. The chicken was very dry and bad. Service was prompt and pleasant, attempting to be a 5 star but a little rough around the edges. The Pinot Noir we ordered was bad. I believe it was the second choice on the menu. Our meal was a three figure purchase and good but not excellent . I will eat there again because of the quality of the beef and lobster. Also, it is convenient to the Clarion Hotel. This restaurant also provides the breakfast buffet for the Clarion. It was about the same as other free breakfast buffets. They were out of bacon, low on eggs. Limited fruit and the yogurt was not very good. Bad coffee also. We went to IHOP the next morning. I would suggest you give it a try and see what you think.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Clarion Hotel in Branson where we attended the Reunion of the Chosin Few, Army Chapter. The food served in the restaurant was excellent and the service the members of the Chosin Few received from Joe Cuna and his entire staff was beyond expectations. Thank you Joe and your entire staff. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

1  Thank Julia A
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Very Lovely Restaurant! The Prime Rib wasthe Best we've ever eaten! Juicy, Tender & Cooked Just Right!! Elegant Decor & Very Good Service!

1  Thank Betty N
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We have had 2 Navy reunions at the Clarion and are planning a third. We have never had better food or a better staff than we find at Buckingham's. We also have eaten at the restaurant other times and always look forward to an excellent meal. We especially like the prime rib!

1  Thank Russell A

Been to Buckingham's Prime Rib and Steakhouse? Share your experiences!