“poor choice”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery
Reviewed October 5, 2009

food was luke warm , the variety was ok, but most of the food was not hot and the desserts cobblers were burnt. There was a party of 4 in our group and none of us liked it and wouldn't go back.

Reviewed September 14, 2009

In Branson there is no shortage of restaurants and decided to give Sadie's a try. My dad had the full buffet and I had the soup and salad buffet. The only place that I saw a salad bar that was a bigger dissapointment would be at "Peppercorn's" (another restaurant on the strip- I walked out of that one). The salad bar only had iceburg lettuce....not my personal favorite. My dad was looking for something with more of a home cooked flavor and we both agreed that the food at "Golden Corral" was not only better tasting but a better value as well.

Reviewed August 11, 2009

Good buffet. Evening-salad, bar b que ribs, fried chicken, all the fixins. Cobbler for dessert. We liked it so much, we went back for the breakfast buffet the next day. Price is good. There are coupons in some of the booklets in the hotels for buy one get one 1/2 off. Nice staff.

Reviewed July 27, 2009

I recommend the breakfast buffet at Sadies. It's the most economical meal we ate while in Branson, and the food was great.

Reviewed July 26, 2009

Sadie's is good downhome cooking in a down home country atmosphere. The people are friendly and the price is very good for an all you can eat buffet.