“Just so-so”
Review of Sadie's Sideboard Restaurant - CLOSED

Sadie's Sideboard Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Washington, Missouri
“Just so-so”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Had lunch here while in Branson. The salad bar was certainly nothing extensive. And the hot food was average. The fried chicken wasn't bad, but the rest of the food was pretty boring. I ate here once many years and remember it being good, but can't say that about this visit.

• Visited April 2014

Illinois
“worth it”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

the food was homemade, a nice variety, and the service was good. the best part was the entertainment! we thought there was a CD on, and it was live entertainment. very nice~

• Visited April 2014
Branson, Missouri
“What happened to Sadie's quality?”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I used to like going to Sadie's, but I don't know what has happened. The quality and selection have gone way down, and the coffee is as weak as tea. The cinnamon rolls actually smell bad. The one I tried tasted like soap. The sausages have a strange burnt taste. Also, they need to have some real lettuce on their evening salad bar, like romaine or baby greens for a healthy choice, instead of only that cheap iceberg. What is wrong with this picture? I hope they take these comments seriously, because I as well as others I know are not going back again until they do.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Debra A
Little Rock, Arkansas
“GROSS”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We ate here only because our hotel provided a free breakfast voucher, BUT it wasn't even worth free. I wonder if the cook even tastes anything before it's put on the buffet. The biscuits were so hard it cut the roof of my husband's mouth. The hashbrowns were mushy with no flavor. They had powdered eggs that had a very funky taste to them. I believe the bacon was deef fried. All their gravy's looked burnt because they were starting to curtle. I will never go back again even if it's free. YUCK!

Visited March 2014
Kansas
“Good Breakfast Buffet”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We have eaten here many times over the years, mainly for breakfast. Breakfast buffet is always good with good service. For a one man entertainer, he's pretty good too. Nice atmosphere. Will eat here again.

• Visited December 2013